Contributor

Re: Has anyone seen the show Create and Craft on TV?

An update: I checked with their customer service again and they said they couldn't cancel it when I called the first time because it had already been shipped. In less than 24 hours? I don't think so!

They said I could refuse the package and would get a refund. I asked them when it would arrive since they had sent me no information about the shipping. Without this information how could I be there to refuse the package? They said in about 7 business days. And when I asked who they shipped it with the answer was, "we don't know, we use 3 different carriers". How can they not know who they shipped it with? Sounds like a stall tactic to me. Sounds like it hasn't been shipped. I told him I would be calling my credit card company immediately after hanging up. And that is just what I did. American Express says they will take over this case.

Contributor

HAPPY UPDATE:

I guess American Express had some affect. I received my order yesterday. But according to their website, they still haven't shipped it. When I called their customer service again on Tuesday they put me on hold for a long time and then said they would be shipping in the next few days. The order came priority mail express 1 day later, on a day when I was watching and purchasing Anna Griffin. What a wonderful day!!!

As you can see you get different answers every time you call their Customer Service. First they would cancel, then they said they couldn't cancel because it had shipped, then it hadn't shipped yet, then it would ship soon. All of which was incorrect.

Regular Contributor

Great news, Luv2trvl. Thanks for the updates. American Express is fabulous to deal with, aren't they? Did you like what you ordered? Did you receive everything you were promised and in good condition?

Yesterday's shows were wonderful. I thought Anna once again outdid herself with her offerings.

Contributor

I liked what I ordered and received everything in good condition.

I ordered the following:

Tonic Studios Tonic Idyllics Embossing Folder and Die Sets Multibuy - Jasmine Dream and Diamond Trellis

Create and Craft Couture The Mariposa Collection

Create and Craft Couture Deco Boutique Boutique Bundle

Create and Craft Couture Summer Blossoms Bundle

Quite a bit of money, but I really like them. This has been an expensive month so far.

Valued Contributor

Luv2trvl, thx for relating your experience with Create and Craft. Forewarned is forewarned. Glad that it did work out in the end and that you got some things you love :-) Stupid auto correct!! That was supposed to say "forewarned is forearmed "
Super Contributor

Oh no, I placed a couple of orders this weekend before hearing about the problems and have not seen any movement on my orders since Saturday, but my CC sure was charged right away. Keeping my fingers crossed but was starting to wonder about how long it would take to get my items and if it would be worth it. Glad I used a CC and not a debit card or Paypal. Will report back if and when I get my items. I do like the detailed demos with all the tips even if the presentations are a little "different".

Contributor

You probably won't see any movement on your order. I never received a tracking #. When I check on line now it still says my order is in progress and under courier information it says it is Awaiting Assignment. And I have had it since January 21. Their customer support is very lacking but hopefully your orders will arrive OK just like mine did. But to tell you the truth, I don't know if I would order from them again. I am just afraid if there was a problem I would get nowhere with their India customer support.

Super Contributor

Another Happy Update!

Okay, I am following up on my earlier post. I am happy to report that I received my first order from Create and Craft yesterday and everything was great! I placed this order last Saturday so I am a happy camper right now as it was less than 7 days from order to receiving my order. I have two others out there that I am still waiting for, but am hopeful. I will say that there Order Status needs to be improved as I didn't get an email that my order had shipped. My Order Status on this first order that I received yesterday is still showing in progress. What I see changes on the order page and now know orders have shipped is the section that says the shipper has been identified and their name is listed with a shipper ID number/tracking number. I assume that they are still working out some kinks. Much of my order was Martha Stewart, but I did order some of their papers and adhesive runners. Paper is great quality, but you have to watch out for the size. Don't know how great the adhesive runners are until I try them, but they are not flimsy so assume they will work just fine. I will be purchasing again from Create and Craft, although I will be watching my orders carefully. Since I have not yet had to deal with their CS, I cannot speak to that, but hope it will improve also as there is nothing that kills a company faster than poor customer service. Hope you all receive your items and Happy Crafting!

Super Contributor

Since posting my first follow-up reporting on receipt of my order in great condition, I have since received 2 more orders and they were both in great shape, received in a week's time, but I think the holiday delayed delivery by a day. I will say that there online information about order status is lacking. It always shows orders in progress even after I have received them. So far I like the detailed demos and have learned so many things from this channel's presentations.

Valued Contributor

Thank you RocketMom for keeping us updated. It's helpful to know these kinds of things when dealing with new places and products.