Honored Contributor

Has anyone seen 409 available for online order anywhere?

I want to order 409 online. I can only find it available for purchase in store. Has anyone seen it recently? I've checked online retailers, big and small.

Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone seen 409 available for online order anywhere?

Formula 409?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Very hard to get. No one seems to be selling it on line. I saw it one day sold at Ace Hardware with curbside pickup. If you have an Ace near you give them a call.Home Depot also carries it, if you go to the store.

Honored Contributor

Haven’t s seen any 409 but was happy to find Lysol Kitchen cleaner spray at WM yesterday as well as a big bottle of Lysol liquid. I am still needing Clorox Wipes and so far Costco has not had them again. I also found a 52 Oz refill bottle of softsoap creamy liquid soap with aloe. Have already refilled three bottles for my bathrooms.
Respected Contributor

If Ace is selling it, it's got to be the cleaner.

I haven't seen it in years. All I know is I found Greased Lightning and Krud Kutter to be just as good. They're all butyl-based spray cleaners.

Some people like Purple Power, in the automotive section. It's a lot cheaper, but I think it's weaker than the ones I recommend.

I remember cleaning with 409 and Fantastic when I was young. That was when we CLEANED and DEEP VACUUMED with monsters like the Kirby. None of this wimpy wipes and Swiffer business; they hadn't been invented. Between the fumes from those cleaners and the dust from pre-HEPA vacs, it's a wonder my lungs still function.

Respected Contributor

@noodleann @It is a great cleaner for granite countertops. It makes them shine. I can stand the smell(hardly any odor).

Honored Contributor

Since it’s considered an antibacterial cleaner, I would think it would be hard to find.   

Esteemed Contributor

I've been looking for it for a month now and can't find it anywhere!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D  Amazon has it. They even offer the larger sizes.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SandySparkles It is $20 on Amazon. Regularly under $3. I don't think so. The large refills they are selling is not the regular 409