Honored Contributor

Has anyone ordered from graze.com?

I saw an ad in Women's World and just ordered. It's $6 a box for different snacks and the first box is free. You can let them know what you would like or definitely DON'T like. Can cancel at any time.

It looked fun...we will see!

Valued Contributor

Re: Has anyone ordered from graze.com?

Sounds interesting Terrier. Let us know.

Respected Contributor

I have a subscription, and have really liked each box I've received. I also like that you can control the frequency of your deliveries. Sometimes I have a couple of boxes I haven't even opened, and can either slow down my deliveries or gift them to others. Great little treats for only $6 a box.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Frequent Contributor

terrier3, I used to subscribe to graze ~ I didn't like most of the snacks, so I stopped. Now I just go to Costco and buy my dried fruit, nuts, chocolates and make my own

Respected Contributor

Yes, and I love it!! I just go online every couple of months and tell them what I do/don't like. It's fun to try new things and some are awesome!!!
Honored Contributor

Yes, I subscribed for about 8 or 9 months but then cancelled. I liked only about 60% of the selections. While it's true you can customize your account to a certain extent they still decide what to send each month. It was fun trying it out and it did give me a few great ideas about making my own snacks (and they have great customer support, btw).

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

My daughter uses graze and really likes everything she has received.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the information.

This sounds like fun!