Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone noticed that Trader Joe's does not have the selection of pumpkin items this year?

If anyone is interested I have a wonderful recipe for pumkpin pie spice. It contains cloves ,and tastes lovely in any pumpkin baked good

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone noticed that Trader Joe's does not have the selection of pumpkin items this year?

@Cakers3 wrote:

@namaste000 wrote:

Did a pumpkin run at my local TJs last week!

My best find this season was at Whole Foods...a box of pumpkin ice cream sandwiches!!!

@namaste000  Oh yeah-we bought those last year, too.  They also have the chocolate coated peppermint ice cream bars out as of yesterday.

We are being good this year, though.  Health has to come first now.  *sigh*

@Cakers3......ok, now you did it.  Don't have a Trader Joe's any where near me.  But, these 2 items look delicious.  Thank goodness I don't have to worry about what I can or cannot eat.  Doctors want me to eat anything I like....just so I get my veggies and fruits....which I try to do.  Thank goodness for V8 Vegetable juice.  

My favorite ice cream is peppermint ice cream with the chunks of peppermint in it.  Only comes out for the holidays.  Think I would really like the pumpkin ice cream sandwiches.  Don't know if any are sold in the store where my groceries come from.  Have them delivered, so will have to check it out.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@namaste000 wrote:

Did a pumpkin run at my local TJs last week!

My best find this season was at Whole Foods...a box of pumpkin ice cream sandwiches!!!

@namaste000  Oh yeah-we bought those last year, too.  They also have the chocolate coated peppermint ice cream bars out as of yesterday.

We are being good this year, though.  Health has to come first now.  *sigh*

@Cakers3......ok, now you did it.  Don't have a Trader Joe's any where near me.  But, these 2 items look delicious.  Thank goodness I don't have to worry about what I can or cannot eat.  Doctors want me to eat anything I like....just so I get my veggies and fruits....which I try to do.  Thank goodness for V8 Vegetable juice.  

My favorite ice cream is peppermint ice cream with the chunks of peppermint in it.  Only comes out for the holidays.  Think I would really like the pumpkin ice cream sandwiches.  Don't know if any are sold in the store where my groceries come from.  Have them delivered, so will have to check it out.

@ShowMe  The pics I posted are from Whole Foods.  I'm not a big fan of peppermint but these were ok with the chocolate on them.  lol

Anything covered in chocolate is edible. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I mean any food covered in chocolate. Smiley EmbarassedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

We got a Pumpkin Kringle last week not very good. My hubby loves the pumpkin Jo Jo cookies and the TJ pumpkin butter.

Esteemed Contributor

i wish we had a Trader Joes in our area.  Have to travel over 30 miles to find one.  

Respected Contributor

I'm not normally a pumpkin super fan, (though I do love a Costco pumpkin pie) but the Pilgrim Joe's Pumpkin Super Premium Ice Cream is really wonderful!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ShowMe  Just wanted to share a few other new items at Whole Foods I saw the other day.

I bought the Salted Pecan Bourbon.  720 calories and 68g sugar per container.Woman Surprised

I didn't see the Cherry Bourbon, though.  Or else it was sold out.

Bon appetit!

365FrozenDeserts_Mobile

Honored Contributor

Costco is where you go for pumpkin cheesecake.....it is so good it is outrageous'
Honored Contributor

I love transdermal Joe’s pumpkin pie...the one sold in the freezer.. that is made in Canada...none so far but I am still hoping.