Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has anyone found themselves to be addicted to LulaRoe?

I don't care for it...but I have seen some cute things on my daughter's friend.

The party thing is big around here right now....

Respected Contributor

@makena wrote:

I have no interest in that line.  I hear there are lots of complaints and changes in policy returns, etc. 

I find the patterns silly and unattractive.

Agree.  I have 2 relatives selling it (and they fall for every MLM that comes along)  and might I add, like all of them, products are pretty expensive and my first thought when I saw it - - only 20 year old skinny girls should be wearing it.  

Super Contributor

For me I find the legging patterns/colors to be too much. 

I was at a very small outdoor festival (about 25 booths) and 3 of them were LulaRoe.  I didn't find a pair of leggings at any of the booths that were my style.

Honored Contributor

Honestly not at all.  I was invited to a party and didn't care for the clothing.  It was overpriced and looked cheap to me.

There was recently a story on our local news about all the complaints of the leggings falling apart. 

Esteemed Contributor

This brand does not appear to be that popular around here....but then I live in the cornfields in the midwest.  Smiley Happy  I never hear it being talked about except my cousin mentioned on FB last fall that she bought something.  I've checked out the web site and it's not my style of clothing....nor are the patterns my style.  

The thing around here that is really popular (although it's died down substantially) is the 31 line of bags, totes & purses.  None of that stuff ever appealed to me either.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

easy to wash and care for.

this line of clothing does not breathe well in hot weather. I have several items. I don't wear them unless it is cold outside.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wearing a Carly as we speak!! Wouldn't say I'm addicted but I own, love and frequently wear quite a few pieces. There are certain styles I like....Carly, Cassie, Sarah, Joy, and I love the Amelia!! The perfect T is the bomb (great to layer over my LOGO tanks with a Cassie) and the leggings are the softest like-butter things you will ever wear. I've not had any issues with holes, but I hear some have. No complaints from me though. There are certain other styles that are not for me.

The patterns are bold and fun. There are some of them that a little bit more than my taste but there's something for everyone. I buy what I like and leave the rest for others.

All in all, I'm a fan!

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Respected Contributor

No. The last thing my butt needs is an Aztec pattern. Smiley Tongue

Valued Contributor

I admit a slight addition with Agnes &  Dora.  The quality is ever so much better and their patterns not quite a juvenile. I get rave compliments when I wear their items.

Valued Contributor

Got introduced to these by my DIL. She and my 2 GD's wear them all the time. I'm 65 years old and do like wearing them. There are numerous leggings without aztec prints.  I find them cute.  Very comfortable and wash nicely. No problems with holes or tearing whatsoever.  In fact, we're going on a cruise next month and I'm building up my wardrobe with several maxi's and dresses.  

Helen852