Contributor

Has anyone found themselves to be addicted to LulaRoe?

I realize I have a problem and removed myself from a bunch of Facebook groups that sell LulaRoe. I have ordered about 10 things this week.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Has anyone found themselves to be addicted to LulaRoe?

I haven't purchased any LulaRue clothing yet, but I do like their colors and patterns.

Respected Contributor

I have no interest in that line.  I hear there are lots of complaints and changes in policy returns, etc. 

I find the patterns silly and unattractive.

Respected Contributor

I love their leggings, most comfortable ones I've ever had. My favorite are the Disney. I do have one Carly, had to add a hair tie at the back because it was a little bit to big. 

I have to say though a lot of the patterns are to wild for me. Not liking the Halloween prints! 

Regular Contributor

People keep adding me to Facebook groups for the line ("but teachers love it! You will too!"), but I keep removing myself. I find the patterns and styles unattractive and unflattering. The colors are drab to me. I don't understand the trend, personally, but if it's what you like...

Respected Contributor

I like the leggings and the Randy top, but everything else is way oversized and I don't think it looks very good.  I had a friend who started a Lularoe business about 8 months ago, I think? I just noticed she posted that she was closing her business.  I've heard of a lot of complaints about the quality of the leggings and a lot of consultants have a lot of complaints about orders and returns.  I never liked how you had to 'search' for the unicorns (the really cool patterns) or a particular style of dress in a particular color.  Evidently, the consultants never got to choose, they would put in an order for certain sizes and styles and they got what they got.

Esteemed Contributor

I declined an invitation to a party this weekend.  I have become more and more cognizant of the impact fast fashion--specifically polyester--has on our enviromment, which in turn impacts our health.  

Regular Contributor

I went through that last Fall.  Bought way too much and got it out of my system, though I'll probably be getting my daughter some leggings because she has grown a lot in the past year.  I'd love to get a dress or two, but none of them work on me. 

Honored Contributor

DD's good friend sells it. It's really popular with the 20-somethings around here. I finally bought a few things from her - a gold, rust, and green printed "Carly," that is actually pretty and I wear a lot, a skirt, and a black top. It is comfy, but I'm not overly crazy about it. There are "pop up shows" at the malls around here all of the time! Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

My daughter has a few really cute items from them. Honestly, I can't even find out how one would go about purchasing their items. It seems to be very hard trying to track anything down. That said, I just can't be bothered.