Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone filed their taxes in just the last few weeks?

[ Edited ]

@gidgetgh wrote:

Our CPA filed our return, along with my father's personal and estate returns on last Tuesday. Surprisingly, we're getting a refund back on all. 

I know the people who filed very early got their refunds very quickly. Just wondering if anyone who has filed in the last few weeks has already received their refund. 

@gidgetgh I mailed our return on 3/7/2017 (mail but direct deposit) received deposit last Thurs. 3/30/2017, took about 3 wks.

Respected Contributor

just filed yestauday and they said it should take 7 to 10 days to days to get your money back. good luck to all.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes we filed 2 weeks ago. However, I do them all on paper the old fashioned way, because I love Math and I like to challenge my brain. lol. So our refund isn't in our account yet.

We don't get much anyway even though DH works yet. Because I don't work but I have to pay taxes on money I have coming in from my old job. Plus we don't have deductions anymore since the house is close to being paid off and we don't have minor children. Soooo, we look more forward to my husbands yearly work bonus in the Summer!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles