Respected Contributor

Has anyone ever subscribed to" the Girlfriend " from AARP ?

I  received a email from AARP with a offer to subscribe to this service for $45 per box per season. They send you 1 box per season filled with over $200  worth of products, they call it a self care subscription box, free shipping. Has anyone subscribed to this service and if so were you pleased with what you received ?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has anyone ever subscribed to" the Girlfriend " from AARP ?

@Goodie2shoes   No, I'm sorry I never heard of it.  I will say though, you need to be careful before you order something like that because you have no idea of what you will get.  It sounds interesting but for me, if I were to sign up for it would have to know exactly what is in the box.  You are doing the right thing by asking, I hope someone will be able to tell what it all about, good luck to you. Woman Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

This is the first I've heard of this, but you can watch some unboxings over on YouTube. Looks like AARP version of a Fab Fit Fun box. I did get the latter for a while and enjoyed them, but probably only used a portion of what I received and gave away other stuff.

I signed up for, and received, the Summer 2021 crate. It's almost a total waste of my money. I say almost because I will use the Ice Pop Molds, which I could have bought from Aldi for $1.99. The unlabeled pieces of fabrics will go into the donation box. Maybe my stepdaughter will like the oversized hat. I canceled my subscription.