Trusted Contributor

Re: Has anyone ever heard of a shipping company called UDS?

@cherry, thank you.

Honored Contributor

Good luck. Its a shame this has happened to you

Respected Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

They would be told yes I looked outside.  

I would also be telling them I won't be knocking on neighbors doors to see if they got it by mistake.

It's their job to deliver it to the right house and I'm not going to be tracking it down for them...  

I'd be in touch with Ulta.

Yes to all of this.

Contact Ulta and let them argue with UDS.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cherry, apparently this is normal for them. I read their reviews on Yelp! after @Lipstickdiva  posted how bad their reviews are. I only noticed 2 good reviews, all the others I looked at were one star.Several of the reviewers said that if it were possible, they'd give zero stars. 

Trusted Contributor

@Alison Wonderland, I have to wait 3 days before I can do anything. Apparently they want to allow time just in case the package is actually delivered.

Esteemed Contributor

I would call Ulta & make it their problem!!

Respected Contributor

@sgraham30 wrote:

@Diva on The Q, thank you for the link. Per a pop-up on the delivery confirmation page, I have to wait 3 days before contacting them about a missing package, to allow time for it to show up apparently.

@sgraham30: You're welcome! Wait 3 days to report a missing package? I don't like the sound of that. Hope your package shows up! Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@sgraham30 wrote:

@Alison Wonderland, I have to wait 3 days before I can do anything. Apparently they want to allow time just in case the package is actually delivered.

I have to wonder if they consider it "delivered" when they put it on the truck, but there's no requirement for the driver to deliver it that day.  Maybe they wait until they have other deliveries in the same area.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess, that may very well be, hence the instructions to wait 3 days before contacting them about a missing package. I can tell you one thing for sure-- I won't be ordering from Ulta.com again. If the store doesn't have it, I don't need it. 

Esteemed Contributor

very sorry you have this issue.  Hope you are staying warm and comfortable,  Een in the Dallas area we were below freezing brrrrrr.  Another reason I use Amazon, when you get the delivered message it comes with a picture showing exactly where it was delivered.