Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone ever eaten a whole pint of ice cream at once?

@kivah wrote:

When I was young in Brooklyn (a long time ago, I would go to the corner luncheonette and buy a pint of ice cream (hand-packed) - and this was for 5 of us. Can't imagine how we did that. I don't eat a pint now but yes - I could easily do that.

@kivah

This "pint" says it's four 1/2 cup servings.  That's like two tablespoons per serving!  I've always eaten about a half a pint.

I'm feeling it already . . . ugh!  To my bed and the heating pad!!! 

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

OH . . . and you all made me feel better, LOL!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

I ate many a pint of "Cherry Garcia" in one sitting years ago whilst on the road to type 2 diabetes.

@deepwaterdotter

Oooh . . . my favorite!  Fortunately, they have that in the non-dairy version, but my store is always out of it!

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

Yes, I've spent some time with my good friends Ben & Jerry. 🍨🍨

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I can honestly say I have never eaten whole pint of Ice cream. I have however eaten most of a bag a chips with help lol 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Heck yeah.

I've eaten an entire large pizza at one sitting, too.

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree

Yes!    About once a year I'll have a whole pint of Haagen Daz Vanilla Swiss Almond ice cream in one evening.    Last time was right after the election.   

Respected Contributor

I cannot lie.  YES!😋

Esteemed Contributor

Easy Peasy - bring it on!! 

Respected Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

In my case, it's non-dairy frozen dessert . . . but the fact remains I ate a whole pint in one sitting!!

Holy cow!! 

LilacTree:  Heck Yeah!  Your post is too funny as I had just mentioned to my DH about 10 minutes ago that after I have my blood test done next Tues. (reg. check up for cholesterol, etc.) there is a pint of Haagen Dazs, chocolate peanut butter (my obsession!) with my name on it. Once I get it out of my system, I will be good for another few months.