Honored Contributor

Re: Has QVC changed their policy in regards to a TSV?

@Travone wrote:

I thought it was the One Time Only Values that had the six month stipulation.

@Travone You are correct. It is the ODO prices that are lower for 6 months not the TSV.  I think it is asking alot to have the price adjustment for something that was 6 months ago. I think it is generous of them to give you 30 days.  Most stores will only go up to two weeks for adjustments.

Esteemed Contributor

Nordstrom does this.  Their biggest sale of the season that when it ends they will go up, half the stuff then goes on even a deeper sale.

Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

Stores and online sites have sales and lower and raise prices all the time.  

@gidgetgh 

I understand that 100%. As I said in my post, I was under the impression that the TSV was supposed to be the lowest price available for a six month period.

I am waiting to hear back for clarification. 

Esteemed Contributor

Once again, thank you @Kachina624  for the email address to obtain clarification. @Travone was correct. The TSV price adjustments is only for 30 days from time of purchase, so I am assuming that it's the ODO that I have been hearing them using as a sales pitch that the price will be guaranteed no lower for a six month period.  

Regular Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

Once again, thank you @Kachina624  for the email address to obtain clarification. @Travone was correct. The TSV price adjustments is only for 30 days from time of purchase, so I am assuming that it's the ODO that I have been hearing them using as a sales pitch that the price will be guaranteed no lower for a six month period.  

Thanks for this clarification @icezeus.