Trusted Contributor

Has Anyone ever heard of Envie rewards

Besides, not really liking the name, Sounds to close to "envy," I knew nothing about this program. I was at the nail salon and they asked me if I wanted to join. I signed up, but upon receiving an email from them, they now want me to download the app. Supposedly there are points, sign ins digitally and the ability to load gift cards electronically. Of course I am always suspicious of apps that track my purchases, so, if anyone has experience with this, to allay my concerns?

Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone ever heard of Envie rewards

I've  never heard of it.

You can always google to read reviews.  If you feel uncomfortable, don't download the app.

Trusted Contributor

I havent downloaded anything as of yet. Will investigate reviews

Esteemed Contributor

It's a tracking app

Envie Rewards is the first loyalty program designed specifically for the Salon & Spa industry. With an interactive customer-facing user interface, it will help you identify spending habits of your most loyal customers and reward them for their continued loyalty.

Honored Contributor

Envie?  What the heck is Envie?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Envie?  What the heck is Envie?

see the post before yours

Trusted Contributor

@qbetzforreal  thanks for the info. I did not find much online but for the fact there is an app with a similar name that is used by Moms to purchase baby clothes. However, your explanation makes perfect sense.