Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Used "Zero res" For Carpet Cleaning Please?

@ECBG huh?  The carpet has been in the house for many years and I know neither she nor her husband have that info 15 years later! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Used "Zero rez" For Carpet Cleaning Please?

@Carmie wrote:

I have a Big Green Bissel carpet machine.  I Love it!  It wasn't cheap, but it works.  I have had many carpet cleaners before, but this one blows the other ones out of the water.

Lowes and Home Depot often rent this machine to rent out, so if you didn't want to invest in one, perhaps a rental would work.

My kids  borrow mine to use in their home and their in-law have borrowed it too.  It was really worth the price.

6A4313DE-D510-42D9-B9F8-8FB74312F421.jpeg

@Carmie  I have the little green. It works great for pet stains. Part of my house is hardwood and some is carpeted.

Valued Contributor

My co-worker has used Zero rez multiple times and recommends them.
Honored Contributor

@lynne6was7 

Big thank you!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4   I have the little green machine as well.  I have had it for many years. It is great to use on the stairs and well as for small stains.

The Big green blows the little one away.  It is so much more powerful...more for large areas.

I have been pleased with all my Bissell products. I have the Bissel Crosswave too.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@colliemom4   I have the little green machine as well.  I have had it for many years. It is great to use on the stairs and well as for small stains.

The Big green blows the little one away.  It is so much more powerful...more for large areas.

I have been pleased with all my Bissell products. I have the Bissel Crosswave too.

@Carmie  My sister has the Crosswave. I helped her clean her house after she had surgery and it works great.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4   I love my Crosswave.I am embarassed at the dog hair it picks up after I have throughly vacuumed.  I have all hardwood flooring on my first floor and all carpet upstairs.

Honored Contributor

I tried to get them to my place but never got a responce back, so went with PureClean, which is basically the same thing and they did a beautiful job --I have new carpet as well as some carpet that is 35 years old--I know, gross, but it was in a formal dining room that we never used----and it looked brand new too. Was a bit pricy tho but carpets looked and smelled clean. nd drying time was a fw hours and not a whole day /night.