Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Ordered From Jet?

@pigletsmomwrote:

I love Jet. Third party items aren't always 2 days though. When you are looking at the item right below the Add to Cart button it will tell you when you will get it. Also if you search for an item the results page will specify if an item is two days.

I have to say I often get things in one day.

Thanks @pigletsmom.  I just went back and added the item to my cart again.  It does not say when I'll get it.  When I added a different item it said I would get it on Friday.  

I went all the way to checkout and I wasn't looking far enough down the page.  It shows which items you will receive on which date.  I'll remember to check farther down the page in the future.  I'm glad to know they really do tell you though.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

I ordered quite a few things from jet when they first started. I recieved 15% off 3 of my orders from a promotion they had. I stopped ordering from them when they began adding sales tax. I also found the items cheaper and no sales tax from other companies.

Honored Contributor

I have only ordered from them once. I ordered a set of 10 Energized Solar Lights. Anyway only 7 of the 10 worked. I spoke to a very lovely woman in customer service, Jet sent me another box free of charge! I would definitely buy from them again.

Respected Contributor

What is the difference between them and Amazon?  I like Amazon but glad they have some competition. 

Honored Contributor

@Another new name Suewrote:

What is the difference between them and Amazon?  I like Amazon but glad they have some competition. 

From the items I've checked the prices on Jet are higher than Amazon.  I was looking for specific things.  For what you're looking for it might be different.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Never heard of them.   

Do we really need more online retailers?  lol

Honored Contributor

@NickNackwrote:

@SeaMaidenwrote:

@NickNackwrote:

I placed my first order from Jet dot com yesterday.  They had something that had been very hard to find and I needed it quickly.  The item came in two sizes (not clothes), and I wanted the smaller size.  Even Amazon didn't have it in the size that I needed.  I had to order a couple of other things to get the free shipping.  When I checked out it said it would arrive on Wednesday.

This morning I get tracking on the two items that I don't need immediately.  The third item is apparently coming from a third party vendor and won't be here until next Tuesday.  I think they should have told me this when I checked out.  Does this happen all the time?

@NickNack  Yes....most items are a drop ship situation.  But, I received everything great ....and they have THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

Thanks @SeaMaiden.  Your third party items didn't come in two days though, did it?  It seems like they should tell you this when you order like Amazon does.  I'm glad to hear they have great customer service.

@NickNack. No, it too longer.....like 7 days.  I just ordered some more yard stuff yesterday.  Another bird bath( I liked it so well I wanted two)  and a Buddha statue....both are drop ships and will be here by end of next week or so. They never said it would be in two days. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaidenwrote:

@NickNackwrote:

@SeaMaidenwrote:

@NickNackwrote:

I placed my first order from Jet dot com yesterday.  They had something that had been very hard to find and I needed it quickly.  The item came in two sizes (not clothes), and I wanted the smaller size.  Even Amazon didn't have it in the size that I needed.  I had to order a couple of other things to get the free shipping.  When I checked out it said it would arrive on Wednesday.

This morning I get tracking on the two items that I don't need immediately.  The third item is apparently coming from a third party vendor and won't be here until next Tuesday.  I think they should have told me this when I checked out.  Does this happen all the time?

@NickNack  Yes....most items are a drop ship situation.  But, I received everything great ....and they have THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

Thanks @SeaMaiden.  Your third party items didn't come in two days though, did it?  It seems like they should tell you this when you order like Amazon does.  I'm glad to hear they have great customer service.

@NickNack. No, it too longer.....like 7 days.  I just ordered some more yard stuff yesterday.  Another bird bath( I liked it so well I wanted two)  and a Buddha statue....both are drop ships and will be here by end of next week or so. They never said it would be in two days. 

@SeaMaiden  I just didn't scroll down far enough on the check-out page.  When I went through the steps again it said the first two items would be here in two days and the third one would take a week.

-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

I just ordered from them yesterday. Only one item was 2 day. That one arrived today along with another one. The other two items will be here tomorrow.

I really like that they ship quickly. Amazon used to do that with Prime. I'd order and get the item the next day usually. Now they wait until the last minute to ship it to me by the guarunteed dated. The upside to that is my stuff often then ends up late so they either give me a credit on my account or extend Prime by a month.