Respected Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Ever Seen David....

@Annabellethecat66 

Look at the video for K49602. About 3:30 into the video.

He is pranked with a special tater tot that turns out to be a Brussels sprout.

I laughed so hard and can still hear him say, "no happy dance"

doxie

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66. That was pretty funny! I thought he was going to be spitting out the sprout all over everything. If nothing else, David is always a good sport and gracious. I happen to love Brussels sprouts!
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

Mark Charles got him good with that Brussels Sprout tot. Pretty funny.

Honored Contributor

He has a job to do like everyone else does. Taste is very personal. Just because I don't like something , doesn't mean other people don't love it

My thoughts about David is , he is fun, and a kind person ,and all around nice fellow. I understand why he is popular

Honored Contributor

I don't think I've ever seen any host selling any product say they don't like it.

Trusted Contributor

Kathy Levine used to advise customers that certain clothing pieces would not look well on larger sizes.  You know how the Q would say a crop top would look great on a Size 2 or Size 22.  She was honest about things.  I don't drink, but I wonder today if the wines are as good as the hosts and of course guests say they are.  I sent my sister both Cheryl's cookies and the St. Clair sides - she said Cheryl's was dry and St. C overly salty.     

Trusted Contributor

I don't know David personally or any of the other hosts so I do not know what their personalities are when off camera. I do know they are there to sell a product like any other salesperson.

Honored Contributor

He's got no use for brussel sprouts he spits them out and gags

I wouldn't touch cauliflower either.

What's those round green balls ? lot of vegetables that a rabbit wouldn't eat

I can go potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, onions, cabbage, lettuce

That other stuff I'd have to be near starvation coming out of the desert.

David's just a growing boy he's fine.

Valued Contributor

I can't remember who posted about the stuffing, but it seems like it was one with oysters in it? Or something like that.

Also, remember a few years ago on HSN Colleen Lopez was selling jewelry (and she is really good at that!) until it was time to present this one ugly ring.......it was a HUGE ring, looked like a gigantic exploded firework with fake diamonds all over the points. She said to her it looked like a great big snowball.

Then she also said she didn't care for it at all and it was definitely not her taste, and she giggled through the entire presentation. She was shocked when the ring sold out and said "Well there you go. There's something out there for everyone."

Smiley Very Happy

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Valued Contributor

Yes, when he tried salmon that was a TSV.  He pretended he liked it.  He gave the fakest happy dance ever. What else could he do? It's his job. I would be doing fitness shows, because I couldn't do it.