Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Ever Seen David....

@BeccaLou wrote:

@Kachina624 I am beginning to think David  V. and Stacy S. and Shawn K. must have some financial Interest in the Q.V.C. company.

@BeccaLou.  Of course they do; they get big paychecks, at least David and Shawn do.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

eat something he doesn't like?  I'm not being facetious.  I hadn't thought about it but my daughter asked me (while watching do the 'happy dance' if he'd ever eaten anything he didn't like on the air.

I told her maybe he gets to taste it and decide what he's going to have on the show BEFORE it comes on the air and maybe that's why he likes everything?

I'm serious.  Do you guys think that's it?  So, I wonder if, when others are one a food show (like Mary Beth and another) they decide what they will and/or won't/don't want to taste.

There are people who know a lot about the insiders part of the show, does anyone know the answer?

Hosts do get some say on what is in their shows and super hosts probably get even more say, but I don't think they get to decide on everything in their shows.

When it comes down to it, he likes everything because he is paid to like everything so that you buy it.

Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

He doesn't seem to like Nutrisystem. 

I've tried it. I don't like it, either.