Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Ever Seen David....

@faeriemoon wrote:

I don't think I've ever seen any host selling any product say they don't like it.

there is one 

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the question, but of course he's not going to say he doesn't like something. I wonder whether we sometimes forget the whole point of a shopping channel or we just stretch to find a subject to post.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

DV is not a fan of seafood and has stated so.  He hates brussel sprouts and lets everyone know; one time he ate them when cooked differently and another time ate one unknowingly to his disgust....needless to say, he did not like what he put in his mouth, and as he always does, he made sure the camera focused in on his unhappy face!

Respected Contributor

Yes, he hates brussell sprouts.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 I am beginning to think David  V. and Stacy S. and Shawn K. must have some financial Interest in the Q.V.C. company.

Respected Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg And BACON,BACON,BACON !!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@RedTop Raw looking meat he will pass on. That is smart !! Eating uncooked meat is dangerous.Especially as you get older.

Trusted Contributor

Since the hosts are salespeople they have to say that everything tastes good.  You aren't going to purchase something a host says doesn't taste good.  There are times you can tell by the facial expression or the fact that a host only ate a small bite and then put something down which tells you the product may not be that great.

Esteemed Contributor

David's job is to sell the food that Q brings on air.

So your post should read 

"Has Anyone Ever Seen Any Host.... not like what they are showing.