Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Been In Contact With Homegirl?

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo wrote:

@croemer wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@croemer   He gave her full first and last names, not her nic which he probably doesn't even know.  Then he listed the name and address of the hospital.   Having her real names didn't help us know who he was talking about. 

@Kachina624 TY it was betteb's son...he told me he would start a thread. I did't realize he would use her real name...poor guy. I came looking for it and didn't find the thread...thought maybe he hadn't had time yet.

Hi, @croemer.   (((hugs))).   Nice to see you.   I haven't read much in the past day or so but saw the updates on this thread and wanted to chime in.   I've asked about @betteb many times -- she used to post with us on @Marp's kitten cam thread and we all began to worry when her activity stopped on the forums.   

Please let us know how she is, or if her son tries again please let him know that the moderators have to be extremely careful about any personally identifying info here (including not allowing specific hospital location -- I've seen it deleted by the moderators on other threads)...   as @Noel7 said, it appears they don't have much leeway and they'll remove anything that's even slightly identifiable.   We could, however, have general comments for the user nickname and then, perhaps, someone can provide a copy to her?

If you're in touch with her, please give her my love.   She's in my prayers.   My love to you, @betteb.❤️

I sure will dBd...I am sure she would love to know. I had no idea he used her real name and am sure he did not realize that is not permitted. I sure hope the moderators let him know. I will see if I can contact him and make him aware if he doesn't know the thread was removed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

Keeping her in my prayers.

Honored Contributor

@makeup addict wrote:

Keeping her in my prayers.

TY!

Honored Contributor

@croemer  Tell the son that as much as we'd like to, there's no way we could send her cards as we'd need her real name and that can't be posted per board rules.  I imagine he felt awful.   He probably thinks QVC is full of unfeeling monsters. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@croemer  Tell the son that as much as we'd like to, there's no way we could send her cards as we'd need her real name and that can't be posted per board rules.  I imagine he felt awful.   He probably thinks QVC is full of unfeeling monsters. 

Oh dear...did anyone respond? I have contacted him...not heard back. I am sure he has no idea of the rules...just wanted posters to know how she is...and how to contact her. I am sure cards would brighten her day.

Honored Contributor

@croemer  I doubt anybody responded because the post was up only a few minutes and just had her real name so nobody knew who she was.  I know I didn't. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624

We wouldn't need her real name, just a drop-off address.  Send to Bette Bee at a post office box or somewhere like that.  The name doesn't matter.

Honored Contributor

@Noel7  The address he gave was the hospital.  It would of course be necessary to have a name for that. 

Honored Contributor

I wish I had the address, he was to send it to me...have not as of yet.

Respected Contributor

Hey @croemer  miss ya lots!!