Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Been Banned From Proboard?

@Carmie wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@Lucky Charm   No, you are not able to block a Mod on PB.

Thanks @Carmie 

then <raspberry sound>

Oh, I'm sure the*p* boards are a-buzzing now.Woman LOL

Ahhh, not sure about that.  Just went there and unless they're PM'ing, it's as quiet as a tomb.  

The Mods have a private forum where they can discuss things in private.

Just like the mods here do, as well as mods on most forums.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

All forums have a private forum for mods, how else would they communicate?

No one is talking about this hs drama there. Don't understand why some people have to keep talking about their personal grudges either.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

All forums have a private forum for mods, how else would they communicate?

No one is talking about this hs drama there. Don't understand why some people have to keep talking about their personal grudges either.

@Greeneyedlady21   That is a lie.  It was one of the reasons I deleted my account.  In fact, one thread was shut down because the pot started to be stirred.

There were multiple threads over there about this board.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

I am sad that there is an "us against them" take on this whole forum issue.  The Q issued a statement that this forums was to close and some posters formed a new forum for those of us that wish to keep in touch with fellow posters.  As far  as I know that is the only reason the Proboard was started.  

Unless I have really missed something, the Proboard posters are not there to talk about or damage this forum in any way.  I am posting on both forums, and if and when this one closes, I am glad to have a place to keep in touch with those that have chosen to go to Proboards.

@Carmie 

I am sorry there was a conflict with the moderators,  I think it is a mistake to exclude you based on what has been posted.  I have always enjoyed your posts here.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 Don't call me a liar, and please drop the personal grudge. I am talking about the banning drama being discussed here that extended into carrying on more drama here.

There have been non stop threads here about ProBoards. 

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

The biggest problem I saw with all of this, is the poster that was running over there telling what was said here.  Typical trouble maker instead of staying out of it.  

@BalletBabe   The overall biggest problem is that both boards are discussed at both places.

I don't know who was involved in this latest row-di-dow but it is unfair to put all the blame overall on Q posters when posters from over there pop in here to bait and stir.

Both sides have these issues.

And it is always the same ones with hearts from the same posters.

It would be better if people would just stop once and for all.  Post where you please, take what you like, leave the rest.

The thread was to help OR with her banning issues and it seems to have been resolved.

It was just that simple.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

I post on both forums and enjoy both.   ALL forums have rules to be followed!  You can't challenge Mods here either.  If you break a rule or your conduct doesn't meet the required standards of this forum, the PB forum, or any forum,  expect to be banned; either on a temporary or permanent basis.  It's as simple as that!  Adults need to stop acting like children.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

Posters get banned on this board too. 

They do, but I've been posting here since 2007, and never been banned.  Have some of my posts been removed?  Yes!  In fact, more than "some", probably more like hundreds. 

A mod typically leaves a note as to why it got removed, and often it's because it's about a topic not allowed.  I appreciate that they didn't ban me for these posts.  

I usually just post in the evening, so am not aware of threads that got "heated" during the day and were deleted.   

Honored Contributor

I post on both forums and like both forums. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I haven"t a clue, since I have only spent a few minutes there today. But there was a current event making headlines in the news today so perhaps the subject dealt with that.

@Pearlee 

I just find it ridiculous that discussion on such important topics are banned on these boards. Only frivolous, soft topics like "what color of lipstick do you like?" that nobody even cares about are all that are allowed here!!

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.