Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Been Banned From Proboard?

@Winkk wrote:

I post on both forums and like both.  But, I have to say the conversations on both are about the same.  All this chatter about not being allowed to do this or that is ridiculous.  You read the rules when you signed up.  I'm not looking for some deep discussions here.  I just like reading about what others are up to.

The mods here  are getting paid.  The other mods (who were and are participants on the forums) are volunteers.  They are posters just like the rest of us.

Not long ago everyone was moaning and groaning about this forum being closed and wanted someplace to go.  Well several folks stepped up and found a place to go.  Now that QVC changed their minds a lot of folks are now complaining about the other forum.  Geez.

But, if QVC does decide to close this forum next year where are you going? I know where I will be.

@Winkk  I will be on one of my 2 You Tube Channels or on one of my Face Book channels.   I like coming here to talk about things they have for sale.  I would miss it but I am not a big poster here unless it is Holiday Time.    Some of the things posted are interesting and I enjoy reading it but I have plenty of my own places to go. 
Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:
It's not true that there wasn't a previous warning. It was previously stated that anyone who posted about that subject again was subject to banning.

Oh this makes me sad.  What the heck would cause people to get banned?  Would be nice to know so we don't talk about it. 

@BalletBabe    You almost found out first hand.  The Mods wanted to ban you for the nasty rant you made on the QVC forums about PB when you had a security system problem and you couldn't sign  into PB.

I went to bat for you and said they couldn't do that  because of something that happened elsewhere.  When you took care of the problem on your end and got  signed on and said you were happy to be back. a Mod made a nasty  comment to you.

Other posters complained about the Mod for her comment and I deleted most of the thread and the Mod's comments as I would have done for anyone else who did that. For this reason, I was fired.

OMG  Carmie I am so sorry.    Thanks for defending me like that.  What did they expect?  It said I was banned and even had the head Mods name on it?  Wow, maybe I don't want to be on that board anymore then.  Thanks for telling me.  I had no idea and I feel terrible that you got canned because of me.  Wow , I don't know what to say.   I don't have time for petty women.  My life is very busy and I have no issues anywhere else.  I have to think about this because I don't feel that I want to go there anymore if that is how they are.   Again , I am sorry.

@BalletBabe  I was very surprised that you weren't banned there and I wondered why. I found out that someone went to "bat" for you and that person was @Carmie . I'm sure you also know the "Mod" involved.

I don't believe that @Carmie would want you to leave there but it's all up to you.

Esteemed Contributor

The biggest problem I saw with all of this, is the poster that was running over there telling what was said here.  Typical trouble maker instead of staying out of it.  

Honored Contributor

@SharkE   Is that picture you in your West Texas Swankienda?  I know you love red.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:
It's not true that there wasn't a previous warning. It was previously stated that anyone who posted about that subject again was subject to banning.

Oh this makes me sad.  What the heck would cause people to get banned?  Would be nice to know so we don't talk about it. 

@BalletBabe    You almost found out first hand.  The Mods wanted to ban you for the nasty rant you made on the QVC forums about PB when you had a security system problem and you couldn't sign  into PB.

I went to bat for you and said they couldn't do that  because of something that happened elsewhere.  When you took care of the problem on your end and got  signed on and said you were happy to be back. a Mod made a nasty  comment to you.

Other posters complained about the Mod for her comment and I deleted most of the thread and the Mod's comments as I would have done for anyone else who did that. For this reason, I was fired.

OMG  Carmie I am so sorry.    Thanks for defending me like that.  What did they expect?  It said I was banned and even had the head Mods name on it?  Wow, maybe I don't want to be on that board anymore then.  Thanks for telling me.  I had no idea and I feel terrible that you got canned because of me.  Wow , I don't know what to say.   I don't have time for petty women.  My life is very busy and I have no issues anywhere else.  I have to think about this because I don't feel that I want to go there anymore if that is how they are.   Again , I am sorry.

You have nothing to be sorry about.  I would do the same thing again given the chance.  I have always tried my best to be fair and will continue to do so.

You didn't get me into any trouble. Nothing was your fault.  

I couldn't live with myself if I acted any differently.  i think you should continue to post on PB if you wish.  Hopefully, things will be okay for you there.

Most of tne Mods there are a class act and really do want to make it a nice place for everyone.

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@Kachina624    I Left you a message over there telling you I might leave.   Going to think about it overnight but not sure I like how they are doing things.  

Honored Contributor

How many mods are there now?  I guess it's verbotten to re-name them. I can only think of 3, one of which I'm not a fan.  She's challenged me here several times.  I don't think that mods should be posting.  Can you block a mod and will the mod be able to know you've blocked them?  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SharkE   Is that picture you in your West Texas Swankienda?  I know you love red.

No, just a old gif I liked because of the sparkle effect, elegance and all that. Property tax came due, long term care bill comes together then first of yr got house and car insurance all coming back to back.

all falls to me to take care of all the bills now.  Then IRS will come into play first of yr to boot. That's gonna be fun this yr. Car inspection, etc

I never have a day I'm not having something to mail or chase after.

@Kachina624 

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm   No, you are not able to block a Mod on PB.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@Lucky Charm   No, you are not able to block a Mod on PB.

Thanks @Carmie 

then <raspberry sound>

Oh, I'm sure the*p* boards are a-buzzing now.Woman LOL