Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anybody Looked On Amazon For Toilet Paper?

Our grocery stores still have it, as did the Target closest to me, this morning. 

I heard that the Walmart by us didn't have any yesterday. Costco is sold out. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just received my order from Amazon Pantry for Scott 1000 sheet tissue paper (12 rolls).  The cost was $7.99 per package.  In order to get free shipping I ordered 3 packages, plus a package of paper towels and a 56 count of trash bags.  All items I needed and usually keep a stock of.

The price I paid for the paper towels and trash bags were comparable or less than what I pay at our local grocery store.  We are semi rural and don't have Sam's, Target, or Costco's near by.

Contributor

I order tp online from amazon. ordered last in Oct 2019 and then again last week. same order, same price. reasonable considering how long it lasts for me. no difficulty obtaining it or having it delivered.

Honored Contributor

I put in a grocery pick up order at Walmart last night.  They had little TP, no disinfectant cleaning supplies, no sanitizer, none of the new Dawn dish spray.  I couldn't get a time to pick up until Thursday...first time that ever happened.

A good product to buy if you're accumulating supplies is shelf-stable milk that requires no refrigeration until opened.  I always get almond milk but regular whole milk is also available.  It tastes exactly like the refrigerated product.  I always keep a carton on hand.  Great for RVers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Don't understand the hang-up about toilet paper.  Haven't heard it gives the 'trots' but rather more like pneumonia...............cough - a nose thing - chills or aches and temperature.  People just don't seem to listen carefully.  Many have and do diie from pneumonia - so that's where the attention should be directed.

Honored Contributor

No. Why would I? Amazon is not my go-to destination for toilet paper.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

There's not much there today.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I too, don't understand to the need to stock up on tp.  That being said, I was in two Targets and two supermarkets and the shelves were stocked with tp.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 I like Charmin and Northern, but let's face it, if you really need toilet paper you'll get whatever you can! Talking about toilet paper always reminds me of a Seinfeld episode. Elaine is in the bathroom at the movies, there's no toilet paper in her stall. She asks the person next to her for toilet paper, she says " I don't have a square to spare"!

Honored Contributor

People are stocking up on toilet paper in case they get sick and can't get out.