Esteemed Contributor

I’m so tired of men making excuses for their bad behavior.Harvey Weinstein is a pig 🐖 plain & simple period!! Props to all the women who finally had the courage to out him!!

Honored Contributor

I hope he gets what he deserves, but her representation of him has not been a defence. She openly criticized him and shot him down.

Honored Contributor

Paula Ferris mentioned on the View that Harvey is involved in a miniseries based on Lisa life or book or something like that so possible conflict of interest alert.

Although I do completely understand her point of accepting an apology and then moving on. Most of the incidents it sounded like we handled years ago and settlements accepted by the alleged victims.  Why bring it up again now if that person/reporter is not trying to defame someone?  

My personal opinion on a subject like this is, if his behavior wasn't tolerated by those around him including some of the accusers who worked with him after their particular incidents, it wouldn't have continued.

Honored Contributor

He has a face of a dog....an ugly dog at that.

Respected Contributor

Hollywood scum- they are ALL scum. The only way they get fame & fortune is to sell their souls. 

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I’m so tired of men making excuses for their bad behavior.Harvey Weinstein is a pig 🐖 plain & simple period!! Props to all the women who finally had the courage to out him!!

We are in total agreement @NicksmomESQ

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

I hope he gets what he deserves, but her representation of him has not been a defence. She openly criticized him and shot him down.

His lawyer won't call it what it is, she's calling it "workplace inappropriate behavior"

No, burping in your cube is "workplace inappropriate behavior"

He broke the law, but the rich & powerful are above the law it seems

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Paula Ferris mentioned on the View that Harvey is involved in a miniseries based on Lisa life or book or something like that so possible conflict of interest alert.

Although I do completely understand her point of accepting an apology and then moving on. Most of the incidents it sounded like we handled years ago and settlements accepted by the alleged victims.  Why bring it up again now if that person/reporter is not trying to defame someone?  

My personal opinion on a subject like this is, if his behavior wasn't tolerated by those around him including some of the accusers who worked with him after their particular incidents, it wouldn't have continued.

I got the impression that people are "bringing it up now" because it is still ongoing and they hope to stop him.

As to Bloom saying he's sorry, I'm not sure I'm buying that.  But who knows.

Honored Contributor

@Isobel Archer L OL....that is about it.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

To answer your question, why now, it seems HW is not the rich powerful guy he once was, running out of money to keep all this quiet.

That's 1 "theory"