Honored Contributor

A  little southern flower in yankeeland?   Good grief.

Valued Contributor

I wonder what his beautiful wife Georgina Chapman will do. She certainly doesn't need him financially.  She is well off on her own with Marchesa. I do feel for her and their 2 young children. What a poor excuse and role model for a husband and father.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Some people get very descriptive when writing. Not every little thing needs to be picked apart.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Some people get very descriptive when writing. Not every little thing needs to be picked apart.

Of course not, but it is one of the stranger descriptions I've seen on here.   JMO  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's political.

Honored Contributor

Lisa Bloom has resigned from Weinstein's team (for me this is too little too late):

I have resigned as an advisor to Harvey Weinstein. My understanding is that Mr. Weinstein and his board are moving toward an agreement

Honored Contributor

This is from a NY Times article detailing some of Bloom's contributions to Weinstein's defense:

Looks like she's gone from "counseling an old dinosaur" to blaming the victim.  It should also be noted that this idea was shot down by one of the male board members that resigned.

Respected Contributor

@OfCourse wrote:

@Isobel Archer  Perhaps you're right that they all knew.  As for myself, I'd appreciate a more tested and organized presentation of the evidence.  I do believe the women.  I'm a big fan of Lauren Sivan from the program Red Eye.  She's hilarious and a straight shooter. 

My understanding is that this behavior has been tolerated for DECADES!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it could be deemed political.

Respected Contributor

ok.  making sure i understand.

1.  there are scumbags out there

2.  there are some who succomb to the scumbags

3.  there are some who do not succomb to the scumbags

4.  scumbags with money/power may be able to continue due to others wanting the fruits of the scumbags money/power.

news flash......lots of these out there. LOTS. always has been, always will be.  nothing new.   

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~