Honored Contributor

Re: Harry and Meghan's Decision - and what Meghan was supposedly offered

Why dont some people "get" it's not what they did but rather the lousy, selfish and ungrateful way they went about it, flipping the bird to everyone and being sneaky behind their backs setting up the sussexroyal website months ago and not complying with the Queen's request to wait a bit til plans were worked out. In this case other governments are involved in security for one example.

The end does not justify the means. They are two ingrates. And really, did Meghan even give being a royal a chance? She's been in the royal family what, a year and a half and walks out?

Anyone defending the actions of these two spoiled, selfish ingrates are as bad as they are.
Esteemed Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

This was a voice over in exchange for a contribution to Elephants  Without Borders a wildlife charity. What else will people find to attack her?

* She sneezes the wrong way

* She uses the wrong brand of toilet paper

* She blinks too often/not often enough

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

@manny2   She did this voice over to raise funds for Elephants Without Borders a wildlife charity. Does this make a difference to you or do you still find fault? Like I said before Meghan can do nothing right to some. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@50Mickey wrote:

This was a voice over in exchange for a contribution to Elephants  Without Borders a wildlife charity. What else will people find to attack her?

This was discussed in another of the Royals threads.

I applaud her for lending her voice to a good cause.

OP, it would probably be a good idea to check the other threads before you post what you think is "breaking news".

...and poorly reported by you news at that.

I know I sound testy.  Tihe dirt beig shoveled here is getting out of control.

Dirt?

I thought it was manure.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

Why Disney? How much did Disney contribute? Why not directly for the charity? Why wasn't the Queen consulted?

For that matter, why has she abandoned her husband and remained in Canada after the six week break has come to an end? Harry surely misses his son.

Meghan didn't "abandon" her husband  .... and the queen doesn't need to be "consulted" on every little thing.

@Tinkrbl44 Yes, the Queen does have to be consulted on every thing. That is part of their protocol. We don't understand that because is not part of our reality. Harry knows it, and so does his wife.  

And that is most likely why they're saying "thanks, but no thanks".  They want to go their own way, and it's their right, and their business 

Esteemed Contributor

@september wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

@50Mickey wrote:

I am convinced that if Meghan went to work scrubbing floors to earn money for cancer research someone on these blogs would be disparaging her. 

I'm convinced that if she committed a crime in broad daylight in front of multiple witnesses and cameras, someone on these boards would be defending her.  🤣

And I am sure you would be wrong about that.  

We're talking about a young woman who made a nice career for herself, married a man she loved, and had a baby with him.  She has not committed any crimes, and she and her husband have made personal decisions that they feel will be best for themselves and their child. 

I don't understand the criticism and sure never will 

No @september Meghan married a prince that is part of royal tradition. She knew exactly what she was getting into. Meghan is ordinary, and will integrate back into the normal world just fine. Harry will never be anything, but royal. That is just the way it is.

Honored Contributor

@Junebug54 wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma    I would also like to know how she is privy to the ages of the posters.    Ridiculous comment

@Junebug54   If you are referring to me, when you say "she", please address me directly.  

my comment referencing "old" doesn't really have anything to do with posters' ages.  It has to do with their mindsets. 

Respected Contributor

Here is the part I do not understand: there are other more minor royals who live fairly normal lives and fly under the radar most of the time. Edward and Sophie, for example. I don't think the press hounds them. They seem to live quiet lives and stay out of the news except for the occasional duty or family required events.

Is the issue that they don't want to live in the U.K.?

Esteemed Contributor

@kivah wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

Why Disney? How much did Disney contribute? Why not directly for the charity? Why wasn't the Queen consulted?

For that matter, why has she abandoned her husband and remained in Canada after the six week break has come to an end? Harry surely misses his son.

Why don't u call up Meghan and ask her? Your response is so WERID!!!!!!!!!

@kivah so is your your response! 

Honored Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

Here is the part I do not understand: there are other more minor royals who live fairly normal lives and fly under the radar most of the time. Edward and Sophie, for example. I don't think the press hounds them. They seem to live quiet lives and stay out of the news except for the occasional duty or family required events.

Is the issue that they don't want to live in the U.K.?

I cannot tell you what the issue is with some of these people!  

it's absurd   Harry and Megan are doing the right thing by leaving this circus