Respected Contributor

Re: Harry and Meghan's Decision - and what Meghan was supposedly offered

@suzyQ3  I saw post 12. Like september said all rational thought has left the building. 

Trusted Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma    I would also like to know how she is privy to the ages of the posters.    Ridiculous comment

Honored Contributor

The tabloids are having a field day, and people are eating it up. The British rags were getting ready to break the story, so Harry got ahead of it. None of us know what is really going on, but I'll bet things will be sorted out soon, and life as we know it will go on. Harry will never be king, so maybe it's time to take less from whatever fund they all draw from. By the way my favorite headline was " Charles and William incandescent with rage," LOL.  I've decided the next time I'm angry, that will be my line . 🤣🤣🤣🤣

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@50Mickey wrote:

This was a voice over in exchange for a contribution to Elephants  Without Borders a wildlife charity. What else will people find to attack her?

This was discussed in another of the Royals threads.

I applaud her for lending her voice to a good cause.

OP, it would probably be a good idea to check the other threads before you post what you think is "breaking news".

...and poorly reported by you news at that.

I know I sound testy.  Tihe dirt beig shoveled here is getting out of control.

@Ms tyrion2 You don't get to decide what anybody posts, or where they post. 

Respected Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@50Mickey wrote:

I am convinced that if Meghan went to work scrubbing floors to earn money for cancer research someone on these blogs would be disparaging her. 

I'm convinced that if she committed a crime in broad daylight in front of multiple witnesses and cameras, someone on these boards would be defending her.  🤣

@wildcat fan  But she hasn't committed a crime at least that I know of. Maybe you have some knowledge of a crime that she has committed and this is the reason for all of the vitriol spewed at her. If so please enlighten the rest of us so that we may understand why some feel so much hatred towards Meghan. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

I just read that Meghan is considering a "deal" with Disney. Has anyone else heard this?

I WAS in the leave-them-alone camp, but no longer! I think they have hurt a lot of people, and I'm not so sure Harry hasn't just gone along with what his wife wants.

What can you expect from someone who announces her pregnancy at another's (Princess Eugenie) wedding? 

@beach-mom  It was in the news.  She is doing a voice over for Disney.  I guess her agent is on fire lining up jobs. Let's face it and be honest, it will be a lot easier for a "Royal" to get a job in Hollywood than an unknown actress.  She is getting what she wants - fame in America. 

@Georgiagrama you are right on target. She is getting exactly wants she wants fame.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@50Mickey wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

@50Mickey wrote:

I am convinced that if Meghan went to work scrubbing floors to earn money for cancer research someone on these blogs would be disparaging her. 

I'm convinced that if she committed a crime in broad daylight in front of multiple witnesses and cameras, someone on these boards would be defending her.  🤣

@wildcat fan  But she hasn't committed a crime at least that I know of. Maybe you have some knowledge of a crime that she has committed and this is the reason for all of the vitriol spewed at her. If so please enlighten the rest of us so that we may understand why some feel so much hatred towards Meghan. 

@50Mickey I wrote IF. . .all hypothetical just as you posted, unless, of course, you can provide photos of Duchess Meghan scrubbing floors to raise money for cancer patients.  I'd really like to see that one.  Was she wearing a tiara?

Esteemed Contributor

I like her choice of charity. Wonder how much money they received.

Honored Contributor

I suspect Meghan's PR people were the Sun's source for the 'leak'. How else would M&H have learned it was to be published in time to make their own announcement.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

Why Disney? How much did Disney contribute? Why not directly for the charity? Why wasn't the Queen consulted?

For that matter, why has she abandoned her husband and remained in Canada after the six week break has come to an end? Harry surely misses his son.

Meghan didn't "abandon" her husband  .... and the queen doesn't need to be "consulted" on every little thing.

@Tinkrbl44 Yes, the Queen does have to be consulted on every thing. That is part of their protocol. We don't understand that because is not part of our reality. Harry knows it, and so does his wife.