Honored Contributor

Harry and Meghan's Decision - and what Meghan was supposedly offered

I just read that Meghan is considering a "deal" with Disney. Has anyone else heard this?

I WAS in the leave-them-alone camp, but no longer! I think they have hurt a lot of people, and I'm not so sure Harry hasn't just gone along with what his wife wants.

What can you expect from someone who announces her pregnancy at another's (Princess Eugenie) wedding? 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Harry and Meghan's Decision - and what Meghan was supposedly offered

Yawn............well I guess it gives the public something to talk about now with the holidays over.

Honored Contributor

So what?  She has a background in the entertainment business, and Disney is a big part of that. 

@beach-mom   I don't believe you ever were in the "leave them alone" camp. If you were, you wouldn't be posting this 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom 

She signed a contract with Disney over the holidays to work on a project.

She did a voice-over on a new film. She DID THAT PROJECT and voice over then while in Canada. No one told the Queen or asked for permission.

Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I just read that Meghan is considering a "deal" with Disney. Has anyone else heard this?

I WAS in the leave-them-alone camp, but no longer! I think they have hurt a lot of people, and I'm not so sure Harry hasn't just gone along with what his wife wants.

What can you expect from someone who announces her pregnancy at another's (Princess Eugenie) wedding? 

If they wanted out of the Royal family, that's Ok.  The way they did is just like a couple of spoiled brats.   Thinking of no one but themselves.

Respected Contributor

This was a voice over in exchange for a contribution to Elephants  Without Borders a wildlife charity. What else will people find to attack her?

Respected Contributor

I am convinced that if Meghan went to work scrubbing floors to earn money for cancer research someone on these blogs would be disparaging her. 

Respected Contributor

NOMB

Esteemed Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

This was a voice over in exchange for a contribution to Elephants  Without Borders a wildlife charity. What else will people find to attack her?

I wonder if this kind of money/payment/donation for services goes directly to the charity or if it passes through their foundation. 

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

This was discussed in another of the Royals threads.

I applaud her for lending her voice to a good cause.

OP, it would probably be a good idea to check the other threads before you post what you think is "breaking news".

...and poorly reported by you news at that.

I know I sound testy.  Tihe dirt beig shoveled here is getting out of control.