Honored Contributor

Re: Harry and Meghan have officially left London

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

The final renovation cost was between 3.8 and  5 million.

Honored Contributor

i guess that there will be quite a few of the paparazzi officially leaving london also now. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

It will be interesting to see how they handle the birth. 

Honored Contributor

@bathina wrote:

@Kachina624 they will be living at Frogmore Cottage, which had been made into apartments for staff. Harry and Meghan had their wedding reception at Frogmore House, which is on the grounds where the Sussex 's will live.

@bathina.  The material I read showed the same building as being both Frogmore House and Frogmore Cottage.  It explained a one time it was fashionable to call one's retreat a "cottage".  It did state that the new home was the same as where the wedding reception was held.  It's not a very attractive building but the grounds are pretty.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think with the very public life she now has, time alone with your husband would be heaven...even if just for a little while. What a whirlwind life she chose to enter. I hope the baby arrives safely and they are both happy and healthy...with as much help from others as they desire. Is Meghan’s mother close by as of yet? She has to be anxious for her grand baby to arrive! How exciting for all of them!

Respected Contributor

However, there IS a difference between Frogmore House and Cottage. The House hasn't been inhabited by the royal family for many years. 

Respected Contributor

frogmore cottage.jpg frogmore house.png

Respected Contributor

@bathina wrote:

frogmore cottage.jpg frogmore house.png

The first pic is the cottage which has been renovated and where Harry and Meghan have supposedly moved as of today. The second pic is the house which was the backdrop for H&Ms wedding reception. The grounds include the house and cottage, windsor castle and the mausoleum of Edward and Wallis.

Honored Contributor

downloadfile.jpg