Honored Contributor

Re: Harry and Meghan Sussex sue Daily Mail UK

@Johnnyeager  I wonder why they care? It is an ocean away, and they aren't paying taxes there..I love  to see pomp and pagentry. No one is forcing them to watch

Honored Contributor

As far as the royal family being spoiled,i would think all are ,they live a privage life,money is no worry ,live in castles,and homes we only dream of.Get anything they want.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

I agree @cherry   I love to watch royal weddings and any event involving the Queen.

As for the monarchy, it's none of my business whether they have it or not, but while they do, I continue to enjoy it.

Honored Contributor

I always laugh when people who post,  say how much they dislike them ,always seem to read every thread about the Royals...I laugh. If I don't like something, I ignore it, I don't seek it out

Honored Contributor

I have not seen anything wrong with megan, she a american ,that knows what it is to be middle class,  i think she a breath of fresh air to the royals. 

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

Can't say I have followed this too closely....just looked at the daily mail link posted...and it sure seems to me that Meghan's letter was spot on!  It reveals the awful pain her father's selfish and insensitive behavior has caused her.  And then he goes and sells it to the press and wonders why he has ruined his relationship with her?  

He is mentally disturbed for sure....

if meghans letter was spot on and shows how hurt and in pain she is, then why would they want to sue the daily mail? wouldnt this look GOOD and in her favor?

Just a guess of course but I'd say to them it is a private matter and should have remained private....so whether you or I or anyone else thinks it helps peoples perception of Meghan or not is not the issue here for them at all.  It's about privacy on personal family matters I suspect.

Honored Contributor

@bathina wrote:
@sweetserenity please enlighten us as to what we dont know and cant handle. Sounds like you have a direct line to the RF.

@bathina 

Sounds like more than one person here has one of those.

Honored Contributor

I'm surprised thread is still here they all get poofed, eventually.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cherry wrote:

I always laugh when people who post,  say how much they dislike them ,always seem to read every thread about the Royals...I laugh. If I don't like something, I ignore it, I don't seek it out

Not to mention, they are sooooo tired of hearing about them, and just have to post about it (ironically bringing the subject back up to the top of the forum for more posters to comment on.)