Respected Contributor

Re: Harry and Meghan Sussex sue Daily Mail UK

@sweetserenity please enlighten us as to what we dont know and cant handle. Sounds like you have a direct line to the RF.
Honored Contributor

I wish they would be more British and reserved and Royal about all this. This is private family stuff. When they bring tabloids or the court system into it, they are inviting everyone to make it even more public. In my little world, royalty is not supposed to be this accessible. They are supposed to act and be above it all.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

The SA trip was on behalf of the Queen and financed with public money. The suit was filed without either the knowledge or consent of Prince Charles or Prince William.

While the fact that Meghan is both American and biracial and care to avoid appearing anti either or both has allowed Harry and Meghan to behave as they have, there are limits. I suspect those limits will be exceeded before long.

If they are to do as they please, they should accept the results without whining about what they have brought on themselves.

Honored Contributor

@Porcelain They are human and have human reactions as we all do. It was her FATHER who made it NOT private. He is mentally unstable IMO.

Honored Contributor

I do not think this has anything to do with harry being spoiled, or the British monarch being more reserved, this has to do with her dad doing wrong to megan.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I would by far rather watch the royals than the mess we have here. I All of their events is always done so beautifully. I wish we had the Queen. Our loss...what we have is far worse

Honored Contributor

I don't think Harry would have married Megan if she wasn't an actress

Honored Contributor

I fail to see what her being a actress has to do with him marrying her, that sounds like you think she only acted like she is in love with him.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

No. Harry had spoken about marrying an actress long before Meghan arrived on the scene. I think he chose her because she was different ,and he like that about her

Esteemed Contributor

I love the post wherein the poster says we should focus on our own country, but also demands that the monarchy in Britain be abolished!  Hysterical!