Honored Contributor

Re: Harry and Meghan Sussex sue Daily Mail UK

[ Edited ]

lawsuit = more drama .....not very royal.

Honored Contributor

Harry's actions are not helpful. There is more to come. Stay tune! 😁

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Wonder if her majesty would consider new titles... The Duke and Duchess of Drama... and Harry might just prove to be the bigger drama hound of the two...

totally

Esteemed Contributor

Awhile back there was talk that Harry and Meghan were considering living elsewhere, perhaps a country in Africa. The former British Empire still has friends. In their place, I might take a break from the craziness of the press and try to lead a more private life elsewhere.

Respected Contributor

@JaneMarple exactly! Every word is tabloid speculation, taken as gospel by some. It's no wonder we're in a mess. Some people will believe any crock set before them without regard to where the info comes from. Sad.
Honored Contributor

If this is true, what a piece of work her dad is.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@Sushismom wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

I wonder why she doesn't call her dad or go visit him instead of writing letters like that.

Probably because he's a jerk. If my father ever treated me like he's done her, I wouldn't call or visit him, either.

Megan has not been very nice to her father either.  She lied and said he worked her way through college when in fact, her father paid for private schooling for her, plus he paid for her college education.  She is very ungrateful and although her father isn't perfect, he seems to love her.

At one time, I thought she was better than sliced bread, but no more.  There is something shady about her. The more I learn, the more uncomfortable with her I get.

She appears to have no friends except the those in the elite Hollywood crowd...why no childhood or college friends? I don't think her so called Hollywood friends would even bat tan eye in her direction if she wasn't married to Harry.

She spent most of her life with her father, even though she claims to have lived with her mother. She  was caught in that lie when she said she spent everyday after school for 10 years with her father on the set of Married with Children...now only her mother seems wto be in the picture...I am okay with that, but how strange that her mother was the only family member at her wedding.  Her mother's extended family seem to be nice people, why were they excluded?  

I am a pretty good judge of character and I am just not comfortable with her.  Megan is all about Megan.  She is into the status, the money and all the other perks of being married to a famous rich man.  

I often wondered why William told his brother that she was not the one.  I think William has better sense than Harry.

She is an American and I was proud and happy for her, her good fortune and happiness, but I just can't can't bring myself to feel  that way about her again.

I know my opinion will not be a popular one as most here seem to be in love with her.  The best thing I can say about her is I am glad she is not my daughter-in-law.

BTW, her father grew up and went to,high school close to wear I live. He  and his family were well liked by the community.  He doesn't seem to be  a bad person, but a frustrated  and hurt father instead

@Carmie   I also think it's odd that she no longer has old friends in her life.  There was one person in particular that she was very close friends with from the time they were young girls.  She was her maid of honor at Megan's first wedding but no longer speaks with her because this old friend expressed dismay at the way Megan treated her ex husband....from the stories that I've heard she was nasty to him and treated him terribly.

I agree about her sudden new group of celebrity "friends"....people who for the most part never would have given her the time of day in her old life.

Respected Contributor

@haddon9 how do you know she has no old friends and that she treated her ex terribly?
Respected Contributor

Btw- a couple of college friends attended Wimbledon with her, according to every news outlet that reported on the event.
Honored Contributor

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/she-was-calculated-megahn-markles-first-...

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee