Honored Contributor

Re: Harry and Meghan Sussex sue Daily Mail UK

Harry is suing the company that owns The Sun and the former owner of the Mirror. For allegedly illegally hacking into his private voicemails.

The British tabloids have been a cesspool for a long time..

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Valued Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

The SA trip was on behalf of the Queen and financed with public money. The suit was filed without either the knowledge or consent of Prince Charles or Prince William.

While the fact that Meghan is both American and biracial and care to avoid appearing anti either or both has allowed Harry and Meghan to behave as they have, there are limits. I suspect those limits will be exceeded before long.

If they are to do as they please, they should accept the results without whining about what they have brought on themselves.

Sorry but this is not correct. I today watch interview with former RF press secretary given to Australian TV who has inside info and he tell that Quinn and Charles were inform and it was coming , was not a secret.What he was not agree it’s about timing. His opinion that they should do this after they wil be back in London. You can find this in YouTube.This is a very solid man with a lot of knowledge and inside info, not some  yellow  press but everybody believes what they want to believe.

By the way a lot of this trip was paid by prince and his wife like nanny and much more. This info I read in their side before trip. Should be in RF official side also.

Valued Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I have not seen anything wrong with megan, she a american ,that knows what it is to be middle class,  i think she a breath of fresh air to the royals. 

@goldensrbest 

I agree with you. She in not just an actress, her second major was PR. After graduation she worked  in American embassy in Argentina. She always was right activist.She is much more than just actress.

Valued Contributor

@Mlsg wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

The SA trip was on behalf of the Queen and financed with public money. The suit was filed without either the knowledge or consent of Prince Charles or Prince William.

While the fact that Meghan is both American and biracial and care to avoid appearing anti either or both has allowed Harry and Meghan to behave as they have, there are limits. I suspect those limits will be exceeded before long.

If they are to do as they please, they should accept the results without whining about what they have brought on themselves.

Sorry but this is not correct. I today watch interview with former RF press secretary given to Australian TV who has inside info and he tell that Quinn and Charles were inform and it was coming , was not a secret.What he was not agree it’s about timing. His opinion that they should do this after they wil be back in London. You can find this in YouTube.This is a very solid man with a lot of knowledge and inside info, not some  yellow  press but everybody believes what they want to believe.

By the way a lot of this trip was paid by prince and his wife like nanny and much more. This info I read in their side before trip. Should be in RF official side also.

Just want to add, this gay said that Meghan has copyright for this letter. This is really important for this legal battle. Tell you truth I don’t reall6 understand this part and how it’s working but this is what I heard.

its gonna be a lot speculation, nobody really knows all details,But it’s his right to protect his family because everything got out of hand. Don’t forget about his mom, he cannot protect her but now he can do this for his wife.

Honored Contributor

@Mlsg wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

I have not seen anything wrong with megan, she a american ,that knows what it is to be middle class,  i think she a breath of fresh air to the royals. 

@goldensrbest 

I agree with you. She in not just an actress, her second major was PR. After graduation she worked  in American embassy in Argentina. She always was right activist.She is much more than just actress.

@Mlsg 

actually, she had an internship there for several months during her senior year in college.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@sunshine45 

ok still . She has this major. She graduates college with two majors.

i think she attracted Harry not like an actress but the good educated human being , down to earth who trying to help people. My opinion of course. I did not ask him.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Piers Morgan's assessment of this debacle in the Daily Mail is quite interesting and appears to be pretty spot on... Worth reading... whether one likes him or not... He makes many valid points, not the least of which is that for Harry to invoke Diana is just well beyond ridiculous... He goes on from there also noting his original intent, prior to Harry's diatribe, was to praise them for their recent trip...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Piers Morgan's assessment of this debacle in the Daily Mail is quite interesting and appears to be pretty spot on... Worth reading... whether one likes him or not... He makes many valid points, not the least of which is that for Harry to invoke Diana is just well beyond ridiculous... He goes on from there also noting his original intent, prior to Harry's diatribe, was to praise them for their recent trip...

I have no interest in reading anything published in that tabloid, or written by that vile man.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Valued Contributor

William and Kate did win this case against tabloid and was awarded  @ 100000 euro. Donated to charity.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Piers Morgan...oh, my!