Trusted Contributor

@Allegheny wrote:

@Deb1010again

On that Moose Munch is some dangerous stuff.  I've been known to eat an entire bag in a day.

mmm mmm good.  Even the sugar-free stuff.

Honored Contributor

Moose Munch was at my local grocery store in small bags. Not sure if it will be there again.

Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

Moose Munch was at my local grocery store in small bags. Not sure if it will be there again.

I've seen it at Marshall's as well as BJ's.

Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Sweet Pepper Relish is to die for and so are the others.

I agree, @beckyb1012. And once, at their store, they had made a dip consisting of one part relish and one part cream cheese mixed together. They were serving it with tortilla chips. Delicious!

That sounds like something wonderful to add to my list of things to take to my son's on Christmas.  Or keep in my on fridge.  Thanks.

Also, I have been meaning to ask you if you have read the below?  I did a couple of months ago it is wonderful.   Our fairy princesses go back and forth between their world and ours.  This is a photo of audio but I read the book.  In case you like to read!!

Letters to Zell

@beckyb1012: l can never seem to set aside the time to get involved in a good book, but thanks, and l'm sure many others here will see your recommendation!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~