Honored Contributor

Re: Harry & Meghan's new non-profit name revealed

Great name.  I wish them well.  No one owes the public pictures of their child.  Why would the public need to see the birth certificate?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I understand that their patent for the Archewell charity also covers ‘merchandise and wellness’.  Be interesting to see their products as they now have to make a living.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich On Archie's birth certificate Me ghb han is referenced by her real name and her occupation is listed as Princess of United Kingdom.

Honored Contributor

Sorry my phone messed up Meghan's name.
Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

Quite interesting.  Baby been hidden for  a year now they appear to be ‘using’ his name to aid their marketing purposes.

@dulwich 

It does seem rather inconsistent with all the deeply held desire for privacy.

I don't generally think of charities being named after someone unless it is a memorial. (no ill wishes here)  But, I suppose this particular name was at their disposal.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
Sorry my phone messed up Meghan's name.

...which is Rachel. 

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

I will NEVER understand the negatively with which others project onto Harry and Meghan. I hope they make a TON of money....nothing wrong with that...while they also make a TON of money for charity....nothing wrong with that. I hope they make a TON of money by selling photos of their baby - if they want to -and they can do whatever they want with their money.

Think about it....There are some seriously BAD, narcissisitic, nasty public people. Harry and Meghan just aren't in that category - by anyone's standards.

I almost feel embarassed for the folks who bash them so badly because it makes them look so sad....and small.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@dulwichOn Archie's birth certificate Me ghb han is referenced by her real name and her occupation is listed as Princess of United Kingdom.

Makes sense that she would be referenced by her legal name. Kate is also listed as Princess on all three of her children’s birth certificates; seems that is how it is done. 

Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I will NEVER understand the negatively with which others project onto Harry and Meghan. I hope they make a TON of money....nothing wrong with that...while they also make a TON of money for charity....nothing wrong with that. I hope they make a TON of money by selling photos of their baby - if they want to -and they can do whatever they want with their money.

Think about it....There are some seriously BAD, narcissisitic, nasty public people. Harry and Meghan just aren't in that category - by anyone's standards.

I almost feel embarassed for the folks who bash them so badly because it makes them look so sad....and small.

@Goldengate8361 Great points!  I have always asked the same questions.

It is like moths to a flame when a Meghan/Harry thread pops up, with all the same posters who bash consistently.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Esteemed Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

Quite interesting.  Baby been hidden for  a year now they appear to be ‘using’ his name to aid their marketing purposes.

She’s a user. And nobody is out of bounds.

Keepin' it real.