Honored Contributor

Re: Harry & Meghan at Lion King Premiere

[ Edited ]

Oh yes, it's baby weight that she'll lose.  My earlier post "...she gained weight after the baby..." wasn't stated correctly.   

As someone else stated, the dress is ill-fitting.  Too tight in places.

Trusted Contributor

@bathina wrote:
Shes a nursing mom. Good for her not worried about being rail thin in a jiffy. I think she looks fabulous. Love the dress, hair, minimal jewelry, and her arm candy looks fab too.

Which is why it should be a little bigger. Ill-fitting doesn't mean she's too big.  It means the dress is too small. No different than Kate's ill-fitting green bust darts dress. 

Respected Contributor

The article sounds completely tabloid.

Why wasn't the source noted by the OP?

Valued Contributor

Just checked YouTube. They look  much better than picture. This  dress look great on her.

Respected Contributor

Sorry, I dont think its I'll fitting at all. I think it fits her beautifully. I dont see any tightness in the back or bust area. I think she looks splendid.
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@bathina wrote:
Shes a nursing mom. Good for her not worried about being rail thin in a jiffy. I think she looks fabulous. Love the dress, hair, minimal jewelry, and her arm candy looks fab too.

@bathina   I so agree with you.  Right off the bat the first post went for negative.

I'm sure Meghan doesn't give a flying flower what somebody thinks about her dress and the "obvious weight gain" remark was just nonsense.

@Cakers3   I'm sure no one here thinks she does give a flying flower about her dress.  LOL! That's amusing.  I don't think anyone has given that impression.  We are merely giving our own opinions, just like on every other thread on these boards.  

Respected Contributor

@Cakers3- happy Sunday to you! Couldnt agree more, but as we know its par for the course.
Honored Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

The article sounds completely tabloid.

Why wasn't the source noted by the OP?

Additionally, it's probably a copyright infringement.

Honored Contributor

@ILTH 

Boy,that's the truth!

Poor Kate was slammed in the British media and public opinion for appearing braless, with her 'headlights' on, in the green Wimbleton dress.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Meghan is a pretty lady and Harry and Meghan make a lovely couple.  Wish them the best.  I give Meghan a lot of credit showing women that the baby weight doesn't immediately fall off.  Most women would not appear in public.

kindness is strength