QVC Customer Care

Re: Harry & Meghan at Lion King Premiere

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is insulting to other posters

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Admittedly I will never own one of Mr. Jason Wu’s dresses, but I do think a bit more attention should have been paid to the seaming. They don’t match up.

Not faulting her, squarely on him.  

What, did he whip it over night?

I noticed the same thing.  That dress looks awful.  I can't imagine paying all of that money on a dress that looks like it was sewn by someone for their first time creation.

It doesn't even fit her properly.  What a shame.  She should have refused to wear it.

Regular Contributor

Beautiful pictures. I not all that into the Royaal Family, but I do like Harry and Meghan. As far as the posts about how Meghan is looking. She just had a baby, so stop body shaming her.  IMO she looks gorgeous. Becoming a mother agrees with her.  Harry seems so happy. I'm postive his mum, Diana would be so happy for them. 

Honored Contributor

Sometimes those shiny fabrics don't photograph well.  Something that looks smooth and well-fitting in real life can look lumpy and ill-fitting in a photograph.

Honored Contributor

I loved Beyonce's dress color, with her skin tone and hair color, it was a great choice of color~!

Trusted Contributor

Meghan herself looks great - positively glowing! I just don't care for the dress design. I don’t think I'd like it on anyone, and I agree, it's not tailored correctly to her form. 

Love Beyoncé’s entire look! 👍

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

@ILTH wrote:

I know I didn't say she should lose weight. 

Can someone who's commenting on posters criticizing her weight point me to who in this thread has criticized her weight as opposed to the fit of the dress? 

SMH

You will get this any time you say anything negative about anything in an any connection with MM; be it her dress, shoes, handbag or anything else.  It just isn't allowed.  I don't comment on anything about her rather than take the firestorm you get here.  It isn't tolerated. 

Really? We know you don't like her and never pass up a chance to take a cheap shot at her clothes, holding hands, touching her pregnant belly, etc. It's always the same people taking digs and then playing innocent. You give everyone else a pass about their clothing as long as it looks clean, neat, and acceptable, yet you are super harsh and petty when it comes to Meghan. Gee, I wonder why that is?

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

I'm confused @Cakers3 , I thought we were discussing the organization that the Duke and Duchess supports in regard to the film premier.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

I'm confused @Cakers3 , I thought we were discussing the organization that the Duke and Duchess supports in regard to the film premier.

I thought so too. Has big game hunting been banned or something? I thought that was what we were discussing.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu