Honored Contributor

Re: Harry & Meghan Launch Own Instagram Account: @Sussexroyal

@Harvard99 wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@Harvard99 wrote:

I think with every 'tradition' she challenges or breaks, she's creating more problems for herself, Harry and maybe even, their child.

I agree with you one hundred percent.  I have no doubt the Queen is keeping score.

@Lindsays Grandma  This may not tickle her fancy either.  I have the TV on for background noise, and they just said there's news that Megan wants the baby to have an American name.

Maybe it's true, maybe it's not, but the Queen is going to be 93 soon.  Have some respect.  She disowned her family, now she's on course to tear theirs apart.  I don't see her as royalty at all.  No class. Just a spoiled brat.

@Harvard99    Perhaps Meghan is looking to name one of the child's middle names an American name.   I don't see why anyone in the royal family would object to that.

Honored Contributor

I don’t see them on the headlines any more than would be expected given Harry married an American. I hope that baby arrives soon! Don’t mind seeing baby pics but all the others are getting tiresome,
Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Harvard99 wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@Harvard99 wrote:

I think with every 'tradition' she challenges or breaks, she's creating more problems for herself, Harry and maybe even, their child.

I agree with you one hundred percent.  I have no doubt the Queen is keeping score.

@Lindsays Grandma  This may not tickle her fancy either.  I have the TV on for background noise, and they just said there's news that Megan wants the baby to have an American name.

Maybe it's true, maybe it's not, but the Queen is going to be 93 soon.  Have some respect.  She disowned her family, now she's on course to tear theirs apart.  I don't see her as royalty at all.  No class. Just a spoiled brat.

@Harvard99    Perhaps Meghan is looking to name one of the child's middle names an American name.   I don't see why anyone in the royal family would object to that.

@Pearlee When I heard that on TV it was very nonspecific and I assumed they meant a first name.  We'll know soon enough. 

Trusted Contributor

They have an IG account but they are not running it. I bet they don't even read the comments.

I think Meghan is going to ruin Harry. She is a wild one for sure. Then again, Harry was a wild one when he was younger. He has matured nicely though.

I can see why her and Kate do not get along. Kate has learned to respect that she is royalty now, and the Royal status of her husband is important to her (as it should be).

Meghan, on the other hand, according to newspapers I read from London, seems to find glee in over using her power so far. I feel like she was determined to be a princess and she chased Harry down. Just my opinion but she had him in her sight long before he knew it.

Super Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Wallis, Fergie and Diana all tried to go outside the norms of the Royal household and outshine the rest of the lot and none of that proved productive for any of them. 

As someone mentioned earlier, you can't have your cake and eat it too.  If you want to join the Royals, you need to be ready to do what is acceptable to them, and understand who gets top billing--and it isn't YOU.  How do they not realize this.

And about that cake:  Remember the French Queen who reportedly said "Let them eat cake" and you know what happened there.  The Royal Family brings in zillions of dollars in tourist money to England.  That is their value.  The tradition, costumes and pageantry pack 'em in.  BUT some want to do away with the whole thing, so best to keep a low and cheerful profile for all of them.

Why else would you go to England?  The pubs and jellied eel and such?  You want to see jewels and carriages and such.  Otherwise, just go to Ireland for the ruins. (Yes people it's a joke.).

...Because of the beautiful scenery, the castles and historical places, the warmness of the people, the amazing history...need I go on?  Have you ever been there?

Honored Contributor

I was hoping they would have that darn baby by now.  I am too excited.  Lol

Honored Contributor

I think it is all just very sad.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
QVC Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor