Honored Contributor

Harry Whisks Megan Markle Off to Africa...

They will be celebrating her birthday in Africa, which Harry calls his second home.  The tabs are all atwitter, because that is where William proposed to Kate.

Do you think things are intensifying for this glamour couple?

Honored Contributor

Re: Harry Whisks Megan Markle Off to Africa...

@Oznell

I hope they marry!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I think so 💕👀👰

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

If they are sympatico, I hope their union is a happy and blessed one.

Who would have guessed?  I recall when Harry was always dating the sort of upper-crust blonde British girls -- and then a sea change!  I believe he is honoring his real feelings and desires, which, I've always believed, make a good foundation for a relationship. 

Esteemed Contributor

Well, all I know is that I'm going to have a good talk with my husband because the only place he whisked me off to when he proposed was an isolated wooded area in his small hometown and then he couldn't get his car started, so we had to walk quite a ways back to his home!....LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

For some reason or other, I cannot see this pairing.  Don't know what it is.  Maybe the fact that she came out of nowhere so quickly.  Whatever, if they do marry, I hope it is a good union.  Harry deserves the best.

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

Well, all I know is that I'm going to have a good talk with my husband because the only place he whisked me off to when he proposed was an isolated wooded area in his small hometown and then he couldn't get his car started, so we had to walk quite a ways back to his home!....LOL

@MyShadowLove

LOL .....   well, it sounds like that man has some serious whisking to do!   

Honored Contributor

I see this pairing because she "came out of nowhere". I don't think she really did, miraculously they have maintained a level of privacy. They have charity interests in common, concern for the world outside themselves and beyond the superficial.

I don't know him personally obviously, but from what I can see he is a different man now and knows what he wants and needs. He is a man now in the important ways. He has gone to therapy and dealt with some life stuff. So if he wants to marry her, and she wants to marry him, I hope they'll be happy. I hope she will ease into that life well if it happens, and be treated well. He will protect her as well as he already has. And as William has protected Kate from slings and arrows.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@MyShadowLove

LOL .....   well, it sounds like that man has some serious whisking to do!   

@Tinkrbl44...Actually, I'm thinking of doing some whisking of my own and it isn't romantic!...LOL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw this lovely documentary that Harry and William did in memory of their mother....They are definitely very impressive young men and Diana would be so very proud of them!

Diana, Our Mother review – William and Harry remember the hugs ... https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/jul/25/diana-our-mother-william-harry-rememberJul 25, 2017