Respected Contributor

Re: Harry, Meghan and Archie arrive in South Africa

@bathina Just looked at the length.  I agree, very sloppy look and actually dangerous.

Honored Contributor

The dress in Australia

prince-harry-duke-of-sussex-and-meghan-duchess-of-sussex-news-photo-1569341471.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

They look very happy together. It's all 👍
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

A gift for Archie

960x0.jpg

@Greeneyedlady21 

This is so real.  I love it!

Honored Contributor

I was never in love with that striped dress.

Honored Contributor

Meghan visited the charity Mothers2Mothers today, it's dedicated to preventing Mother to child transmission of HIV. She donated two large bags of Archie's clothing and clothing donated by her friends.

Fashion wise it's a re wear of an Everlane jumpsuit.

meghan-duchess-of-sussex-visits-the-african-not-for-profit-news-photo-1569421567.jpg

meghan-duchess-of-sussex-plays-with-15-month-old-asivile-as-news-photo-1569424739.jpg

092519-LOTD-Meghan-Markle-embedd.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Love the jumpsuit, the earrings, the shoes and the elegant simplicity of the whole look. She looks fabulous! And the baby is scrumptious too!
Esteemed Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

I can't stop people from speculating, obviously.  It's just rude. 

@Bri369...It was never written in the book of manners that speculating is rude, really, it is okay to speculate, it doesn't hurt anyone.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

The picture uploader is sooo slow, even worse than usualrs_634x1024-190923081435-634-Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-South-Africa-JR-92319.jpg

The shoes are all wrong with the dress, I'm surprised she wore them.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

What exactly will they be doing other than photo ops at various charities? IMO, another couple of celebs that dash in, pass out candied yams, take hundreds of pictures of them "working" all to give the impression they care? After this trip will they be headed to an island somewhere for some R&R from their hectic life???  I have nothing against these 2 people just as they have nothing against me but gettin' tired of the big deal made over the small acts of charity. . . .ok, I'm waiting for all the negative comments re this posting.