Honored Contributor

Re: Harry, Meghan and Archie arrive in South Africa

A gift for Archie

960x0.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

What they're doing Is terrific. Harry will stand on the site that his mother bravely emphasized 20 years ago. Now it’s a paved street. Calling attention to land mines remains an important cause. I think Meghan and Harry have received a ridiculous amount of negative publicity. They are trying to counteract it. Both have pasts that involved charity work. Those who expect them to travel coach and stay in substandard abodes need to get real. If they can call attention to the needs of those hurt by war, they’ll do a lot more than first class airfare is worth.

Honored Contributor

Good for them. I’m glad they didn’t leave Archie behind. It’s a lot easier traveling with an infant than a toddler. 

Super Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Is it chilly there?

It is below the equator so seasons are reversed.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cherry wrote:

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have officially arrived in South Africa for their royal tour, and the couple were spotted leaving their plane with their son baby Archie. Sorry, MASTER Archie. Some blurry photos of this very cute moment were snapped (it wasn't an official event, FYI, so royal photographers weren't around!) and you can check 'em out on Daily Mail. But the main thing to notice—other than how insanely adorable Archie looks in his lil outfit—is that he's wearing a hat that's a clear shoutout to Prince Harry.

Princess Diana dressed Harry up in almost the exact same snow hat with a pom-pom on it when they got off a plane in 1981, and he and Archie look almost identical (minus the fact that Archie's wearing a blue onesie):

Diana and Harry
Georges De KeerleGetty Images

---

Lovely photo, but to clarify, it could not have been taken in 1981. Neither William nor Harry had yet been born in 1981. William was born in 1982; Harry in 1984.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

download.jpeg

EFJayCHXkAMHxi6.jpeg

This last photo is what I meant when I posted above about her black and white dress that she wore that IMO shows too much cleavage.  I'd like it if the V neckline weren't so low.

Respected Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@ILTH wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@golding76 wrote:

Dare I write this?  And I mean this in a kind way:  Is Meghan pregnant?  My deepest instincts tell me she is because of the way she is carrying some weight at this time.  Throw into this the fact that she is now in her high 30s and her chances of becoming pregnant diminish each passing year.  I'm sure she is keenly aware of this.

How nice it would be for Archie to have a sibling.  

There.  I wrote this, and it is what I feel.

Please don't speculate.

It appears she hasn't lost of her pregnancy weight yet.

I'm curious. Why aren't people allowed to speculate? 

Because it's rude.

It’s not like we are best buds and they read the forums, lol. See nothing wrong with asking the question.

Honored Contributor

She looks great ,he is handsome, they are very happy.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.