Honored Contributor

Re: Harry And Meghan's Christmas Card Photo

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

I've looked at it several times today and have decided to me it is almost creepy or melancholy.  It looks like the end of the movie, like walking off into the sunset.  Something about it is sad and foreboding to me.

But you all know I'm weird anyway. . . Woman Frustrated

I could say more (about the picture).... I will keep it at that.lol

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

If I were the one sending this card it would have been the one thanking everyone for the wedding gifts and good wishes. The Christmas card would depict exactly that...Christmas, rather than looking at the backs of two people.  But that is me.  I just think Harry and Meghan could have done a lot better and next year with three of them I'll bet it will be a winner.

@Lindsays Grandma

ITA ....  None of the 3 card threads here shows photos having anything to do with the Christmas holiday season.   Rather odd, IMO.

Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

I've looked at it several times today and have decided to me it is almost creepy or melancholy.  It looks like the end of the movie, like walking off into the sunset.  Something about it is sad and foreboding to me.

But you all know I'm weird anyway. . . Woman Frustrated

I could say more (about the picture).... I will keep it at that.lol

@missy1  Yeah.  NOT about the picture is where the hearts above came from!  LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

If I were the one sending this card it would have been the one thanking everyone for the wedding gifts and good wishes. The Christmas card would depict exactly that...Christmas, rather than looking at the backs of two people.  But that is me.  I just think Harry and Meghan could have done a lot better and next year with three of them I'll bet it will be a winner.

@Lindsays Grandma

ITA ....  None of the 3 card threads here shows photos having anything to do with the Christmas holiday season.   Rather odd, IMO.

Not everyone sees what a Christmas card should be in the same way. I don't find them odd in the least.

Esteemed Contributor

I like it...

Honored Contributor

It’s not like any of you are going to get one.  

Respected Contributor

That can't be them that doesn't look like either of them.

Respected Contributor

No way, could only stop hearing that expression that would be good.

Honored Contributor

Strange picture for a Christmas card, turning their backs on the people who will receive them,. so to speak.  Who wants to look at the back sides of people any time, but especially on a Christmas card, don't consider this a greeting, lol.

Respected Contributor

It could be a photo of ANYONE- thumbs way down.