0_Royal-Christmas-cards.jpg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

Re: Harry And Meghan's Christmas Card Photo

[ Edited ]

I would have like one that showed their faces ,better

Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21: Interesting choice but they have been photographed so much this year they probably want to take a break. Thank you again

Honored Contributor

Refreshing...the hype gets tiring.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

It wouldn't have been my choice.  Also, the picture looks slightly out of focus and even a little grainy to me.....not so much the background but I notice it in the two of them.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I'm trying to figure out what they're looking at.  Mountains?  Was the photo taken when they were in New Zealand?

I would have preferred to see their frontside.  Instead they opted for this B&W rather artistic shot.  At least no one will critique Meghan's attire.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Not crazy about a photo of their backs, personally.

It could be anybody.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I'm trying to figure out what they're looking at.  Mountains?  Was the photo taken when they were in New Zealand?

I would have preferred to see their frontside.  Instead they opted for this B&W rather artistic shot.  At least no one will critique Meghan's attire.  Smiley Happy

Heard it reported this morning that they were looking at the fireworks display after their wedding at reception.

Honored Contributor

I sort of like the photo because it is different.  Never have I paid much attention to the back of Harry's head but from that photo it looks like he may have his Dad's bald spot starting. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

This is their first and last for awhile of just two of them, since next year they will be 3!! I pray all will go well for them.