Honored Contributor

@PickyCindy wrote:

Wow!  I didn't know that if you don't leave a review for a seller it affects their rating.  I would only think if you left a good or bad one it would do that.  I choose not to in most cases to leave a review for a seller on Amazon.  They may ask me to via email but I just delete the message.  It's bad enough that the Ebay sellers want reviews; I'm not doing Amazon, too.  Just saying.

@PickyCindy, I don't get that either.  Amazon has to know that the large majority of people buying products on their site do not leave reviews.

@lovesrecess, why would they have your credit card #?  You shoud be paying Amazon, not the 3rd party reseller.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Harassment from seller?

[ Edited ]

@lovesrecess wrote:
Am still looking for the right contact, but the seller has my email and phone number....and credit card #....

@lovesrecess   I just Googled Amazon customer service # and got a link to Amazon.  From there it took me to "Support Options and Contact Us."  Click on that and it gives you the option to e-mail them or have them call you.  If you have them call you, your phone will ring immediately.  I've done that several times with a good resolution each time.

Edited to say:  the seller does not have your credit card #.  You paid Amazon directly, not the seller.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: Harassment from seller?

[ Edited ]

@lovesrecess wrote:
Am still looking for the right contact, but the seller has my email and phone number....and credit card #....

@lovesrecess   I gave you that phone number already up thread early this morning.

1 (888) 280-4331

I also gave you how to get to the area where you can choose Live Chat or have Amazon call you directly.

I gave you this early this morning.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Regular Contributor

community-help@amazon.com

Send as much info as you can, particularly the product and a copy of your review.

Honored Contributor

@Snowhite714 wrote:

@lovesrecess wrote:

I recently placed an order with Amazon...I shop on Amazon all the time. The order was two medicated shampoos DH has to use. I rarely write reviews unless there is a very good or very bad experience. I didn’t write a review for the shampoo since it is the same stuff I have ordered many times before. Yesterday I get a phone call from someone with a thick foreign accent...German, perhaps. He starts yelling at me, demanding that I write a positive review about the shampoo he sold me....by not writing a review, I was lowering his positive rating percentage,  and if it drops too low Amazon will charge him more....he was really scary. I am not writing a positive review...but who do I report this lunatic to? Am feeling intimidated. No more Amazon for me....

@lovesrecess You in no way should feel intimidated.  He was totally out of line and you need to be reaching out to someone at Amazon to report this vendor.  Search the website for the link to Contact Us or Amazon Customer Service and submit your complaint by email or Chat with a representative.  Scroll to the bottom of the Amazon homepage to look for the appropriate link, it will take a little bit of work to get to the right place, they really don't make it easy,  but DO NOT give up.  This vendor needs to be reported.  I'd be interested in hearing how things work out and if you choose to pursue this.  Good luck and STAY STRONG.

I totally agree!  I buy from Amazon all the time too...we must get deliveries 5 days a week and one out of line person is not going to stop me from buying on Amazon!

I would call customer service and submit a complaint...they were WAY out of line!

Esteemed Contributor

Wow!...That is creepy!...I wonder if he calls up those who give a bad review and harrasses them?

Definitely report to Amazon!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Trusted Contributor

Agree with everyone that this guy is out of line.  Please let us know what the resolution is.  I wanna know, too.  

The few times I have ever contacted Amazon, they solved my problem in a flash and politely, too.  Don't hesitate to contact them.

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

He wants a review well he will get a review. In the review tell it just like you are telling us with a phone call & him harassing you for a postive review. I never had that happen to me, I do get emails asking to write a review about my experience with the vendor & the product. I use to always write but now I really don't bother. You should check on this vendor & see what other people said about him. Amazon customer service needs to be aware of this also. Don't let this one vendor keep you from shopping on amazon, you did nothing wrong. 

@sissel   I left a good review for a seller and the product, but amazon would not post it because I mentioned the seller, not by name.

Respected Contributor

lovesrecess, I haven't read all the comments. Just call & report to Amazon. Let them handle this. 

Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:

I recently placed an order with Amazon...I shop on Amazon all the time. The order was two medicated shampoos DH has to use. I rarely write reviews unless there is a very good or very bad experience. I didn’t write a review for the shampoo since it is the same stuff I have ordered many times before. Yesterday I get a phone call from someone with a thick foreign accent...German, perhaps. He starts yelling at me, demanding that I write a positive review about the shampoo he sold me....by not writing a review, I was lowering his positive rating percentage,  and if it drops too low Amazon will charge him more....he was really scary. I am not writing a positive review...but who do I report this lunatic to? Am feeling intimidated. No more Amazon for me....

You more than likely purchased from a Third Party Seller, which I avoid. Amazon has let the 3rd party sellers overtake the original site, because they make lots of money for Amazon. I always stick to items shipping from Amazon or "fulfilled by Amazon". Do not back down - I'd love to see all the third party sellers be banished, but it ain't gonna happen. Leave your review there.