Esteemed Contributor

So sorry you have been upset by this person.  Please report it for all our sakes.

Now I need to confirm my phone is not listed.

Honored Contributor

I've had this happen twice.  They may need to maintain a certain level of satisfaction to stay on Amazon.  I blocked their phone number.  

Honored Contributor

Yes please report this to Amazon.  It will keep others from that nasty person.  I am sure Amazon will not tolerate such behavior.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

You can contact amazon  and let them know that you are feeling uncomfortable being contacted by phone and pressured to write reviews.

Esteemed Contributor

I'd get on there and give a review all right, about that crazy phone call!

Seriously, there should be someone you can speak with in management at Amazon. This should be prohibited and that seller should be banned from selling on Amazon, is what I think.

I'm sorry that happened to you.

Esteemed Contributor

Call Amazon.  They will FIX IT, trust me.  They don't  need this nut as part of their sellers.  They have the power to dump him.  

Any problem I have EVER had ... they solved immediately.  The sellers literally cower to their demands.

Esteemed Contributor

@lovesrecess   Amazon needs to know about this right away.  Call them.  They certainly do not want vendors like this on their site.  You should look up your order and give them the order # and on whose site the order was placed and any other info you have.  I wouldn't put up w/that.  Please do this.  Good luck......sorry you had this experience!

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess  - Please report this seller to Amazon.  He is way out of line. Don't let this go.  Amazon needs to be aware of his behavior!

Please let us know the outcome!

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

I wouldn't let one person like that stop me from shopping on Amazon. Why should *I* cower and quake in fear?

I would just block their number, and continue shopping on Amazon.

@Anonymous032819  - Are you saying the OP is cowering?  Just blocking the seller's number doesn't solve the problem.  May benefit you, but it doesn't help other buyers and Amazon.

She needs to take appropriate action.

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

@lovesrecess 

Yikes.  That is totally unacceptable.   Report him to Amazon.

I am wondering why you answered your phone not knowing who was calling.  I never answer my phone unless I know who it is.    Problem solved re:  nasty callers.   

@Bridgegal  - There's nothing wrong with @lovesrecess answering her phone.  Not everyone avoids unfamiliar phone calls.  Most people I know do answer their phone calls - regardless if they recognize the number or not.