Frequent Contributor

Happy memorial day to all of you on all the boards....Happy weekend all!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Just wishing all our service men and women well... and hopefully they will all be sent home safely. My best friend .... who is also one of my next door neighbors has a son John who finally came home after two deployments from the middle east. He became a Dad a year ago never seeing his daughter Julie. The whole family and good friends [me and my hubs and my two children were all at the airport yesterday evening to welcome him home...] It warmed my heart and everyone involved to see him interact for the first time with her Dad [its there first child] She called him Daddy and they hugged and hugged. It was the most wonderful heartwarming scene I ever saw. We are glad that John is with us... he will be here with his family until he is called upon to serve again....I am glad he will be here for his first fathers day with his daughter.. That is a blessing....We are having a big outdoor cookout for him.. tomorrow his b-day. So, I just wanted to share...take care...Have a safe happy weekend all!