Honored Contributor

Re: Happy by Pharrell Williams

I think I'm the only person on the planet who despises that song.  I change the station anytime it comes on.  It doesn't make me happy.  It makes me want to pull my hair out.  LOL  

Honored Contributor

I love that song!  Just puts a smile on my face everytime I hear it. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I think I'm the only person on the planet who despises that song.  I change the station anytime it comes on.  It doesn't make me happy.  It makes me want to pull my hair out.  LOL  

You are not alone, I despise it too, it's inane, hokey and a channel changer.

Honored Contributor

I have to say I love the song and the video as well. I like the mix of famous and 'regular' folks in it.

There is something about it that perks me up when I hear it. I think, for me, it may be one of those songs that I have on my 'play list' for decades. I don't think I'll ever get tired of it.

Esteemed Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Weird Al has done his version of it - 'Tacky'. Youy might like that song  better! Woman LOL In typical Weird Al fashion, it's hysterical !!!

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

different strokes for different folks.  too bad for you.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pqfan wrote:

@ladyroxanne Thanks for posting this!

I had to do something that was not easy today and this helped me more than you will know! Heart HeartHeart

that's nice to know.  i hope things are better now.  Heart

@Pqfan

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Shoekitty said

After one time that was enough for me! I don't despise it, but i do not like it.  Maybe it is the voice, IDK.  But it sure is a popular song, and many people perk up and dance when they hear it.  Now that makes me happy, that they are happy!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Me three!

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

i love this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

@ladyroxanne, just reading the name of your thread put a smile on my face. 

I love this song. It was the very first song I added to my iPhone. If I'm anxious, angry or upset I just play this song. It's hard to stay in a bad mood when I'm smiling. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy