Honored Contributor

Re: Happy Thanksgiving to Forum Friends

[ Edited ]

Thank you, @homedecor1!   I want to echo your lovely sentiments.   Have a warm, cozy, meaningful, safe, and peaceful Thanksgiving Day, everyone.   I appreciate you all.❤️

snoopythanksgiving.jpg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Preds

I love the pic!  Reminds me of my good friends who did show up 1 hour early today -- that's ok thou we filled the hour with good conversation & wine!!!

happy thanksgiving!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @homedecor1.  Hope you, your family and the friends from the boards all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Valued Contributor

Hoping that each and every one here had a special day with some comfort and a smile or two or three.

Alone or with others we do have a lot of things to be Thankful for.

Cartoon_Black_Puppy_Climbing_Onto_the_Table_To_Eat_the_Thanksgiving_Turkey_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_101127-046610-343053.jpg

Honored Contributor

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE 🦃

Esteemed Contributor

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE.  I hope you did want you wanted or who you wanted to be with and Thanked the man upstairs for all we have, good and not so good.

Spent it with my family, sons, daughter,  Daughter in laws, Son in laws, Grandsons and daughters, and three of the eight Great Grandchildren.  We all gave Thanks for  the sparing of my Son's home and my Grandson's Home.in the Sonoma Fire.

I don't usually like Turkey, but this was the best one ever.  It was smoked from Whole Foods.  I thought my daughter cooked it at home and brought it, until my Son in law said he brought it at Whole Foods and they smoke it for you . Delicious and moist.  My Grandson and his wife started a tradition last year to have Thanksgiving at his house and he made the pumpkin cheese cake.  God, just yesterday he was born and now he is 36 years old.  Anyway it was a good day.  I hope all of yours was also.