Esteemed Contributor

Re: Happy Saturdayyyyy! So, what are you doing today??

Have a fun time! It is a beautiful day (here in PA anyway).

What am I doing? The same thing I do "most" days, sitting here. lol. My husband works 6 days a week year round. Other than appts and errands some days, or spending time with family, we usually go out Sundays to a movie and dinner. Its our date day.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Valued Contributor

Glad to hear many of us are having beautiful weather this weekend!  Same here in RI.  Enjoying it out on the deck with some lemonade (watching the bunnies eat my poor lawn).   Rabbit FaceSoon it'll be hot spiced apple cider season... yay!  Enjoy your afternoon ladies!!  Happy Person Raising One Hand

Esteemed Contributor

I took an early walk to the recyclers and then to the grocery store. It will be 100 here east of LA this weekend. Got on here and then will read the newspaper. House needs picking up and I will see what I can give away to thrift stores. Probably look at a movie since I have many recorded. Then maybe a nap for my age seems to need it lately.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Spent several hours clearing out lingerie drawers and my aging stash of shorts, many of which I feel are a little short for me these days. The legs are still pretty good, but the veins are demanding more attention than they once did.  Came here to check out what's happening, and seriously considering a short nap.  Happily we have left over pork roast and mac & cheese for tonight's dinner.

Honored Contributor

Summer has returned to the South, highs in the 90's this weekend!

Hopefully this weekend will be the last of HOT weather!

I am watching Auburn play LSU at 2:30, and hopefully beating them   .............  WAR EAGLE!!!

Honored Contributor

Finished laundry & housework.

Now relaxing until time to steam crab legs & fixin's for dinner!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Selling trucks.....

Honored Contributor

Sitting on our patio with a pumpkin spice coffee and watching the Hummingbirds & Monarchs visiting/migrating. It's a beautiful day here with temps in the high 60's with light/variable winds Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

It's a perfect day here today.  67 degrees with big blue skies.  I made a home made lasagna, enough for a couple days.  Not doing much of anything.  Energy level is low today.  Just glad for the sunny skies and feeling good.