Super Contributor

Happy Saturdayyyyy! So, what are you doing today??

[ Edited ]

Well, on this beautiful Saturday, we're headed out for tailgating @Commonwealth Stadium. Prayers appreciated for our divided house on this game day!! Haha.  Fun times, love of family, and lifelong friendships made forever.

#WeAreUK  #goGators  #itsfootballtimeinthebluegrass

CPRBdudVEAA45Ov.jpg

Regular Contributor

Re: Happy Saturdayyyyy! So, what are you doing today??

Nothing that sounds as fun as you.  Just gave dog a bath as he was getting a little stinky. DH is recuperating from kidney stone procedure, so we're laying low.  Hope your favorite team wins!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Let me see, Saturday, change bedding and bath towels, do laundry. That's aboout it for now. Exciting, isn't it?

Honored Contributor

It is a lovely late summer/early fall day here in W. Michigan. Living in MI is basically about getting ready for the next season. DH is cutting wood and I am going through winter bedding. We love these days and we can keep the windows open.

Valued Contributor

I'm not doing anything. I am watching to Food Channel.

Respected Contributor

I am cooking chili and listening to 1 Corinthians on audio. I will watch the Auburn game this afternoon and Alabama game tonight.

Honored Contributor

It's a gorgeous day.  Hubby and I got up early to go to Wal-Mart and then we stopped for breakfast; French toast, sausage, eggs.  We are home now, I finished putting every thing away.  UPS left my packages at local business, so I'll go pick up my packages and check out the Farmers market in town.  Then I'll go home an take a nice nap.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm enjoying the fact the it's only 69 degrees. I also cleaned my closet, did a little laundry and I'm probably going shopping with my daughter. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

Beautiful day here in our area.  We'll soon be getting ready to go to the local fair.  We have tickets to see the band Alabama.  So looking forward to hearing/seeing them again.

They are back on tour and hoping the weather stays nice for the concert tonight.

Respected Contributor

Just listening to the Mets-Yankees game while I do some housework.  It is  a beautiful day today so should probably go out for a nice walk later.