Esteemed Contributor

Re: Happy New Year to all my friends on Viewpoints!

Happy New Year Gloria. Thankful for my husband, children, grandchildren, the roof over our head, the food on our table!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

Gloriajean,

You are a bright light on these boards. Thank you for lending your positive energy to us!

I'm grateful for getting through my first full year of retirement, total knee and issues at home without losing my sanity. Thank you, Lord!

Super Contributor

Bluegrassbaby ... refills please ...

Happy New Year everyone ...

~~ Good enough is good enough ~~
Super Contributor

Bluegrassbaby ... me again ... just wanted to let you know that Random Acts of Kindness has been a part of my life for over 20 years now ... I am Roman Catholic, and one of the sermons at church was centered around Random Acts of Kindness ... I said to myself, "I can do that" ...

It started out as "random" ... and eventually evolved to "daily" ... now I don't even have to think about it, it comes naturally ...

Maybe, between the two of us, we CAN set the world in the right direction ... God bless you ...

~~ Good enough is good enough ~~
Esteemed Contributor

Loved reading all your posts! Humpty Dumpty, I don't recall seeing your nic - but I will certainly go check out that Randam Acts of Kindness thread - that's right up my alley for sure! Let us let our light shine! Isn't that from the Christophor's years ago? I invite you to come visit and post on the Daily Positive Thread starting this New Year! Living positive and being grateful for all of God's blessings is the way to go! For all those who've had a bad year in 2014, I'm so sorry and hope you've been comforted - God still is in charge and we hope for a very good and Happy New Year of 2015!
Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

Happy New Year, Gloriajean Smiley Happy
A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

Happy New Year's, Gloria Jean and everyone.

That's a great Anne LaMott quote, GoodaySmiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Happy New Year, blessings to all, in 2015. :-)

Honored Contributor

Happy New Year, gloriajean. I am mostly thankful that 2014 is behind me! That may sound stupid...but that is how I feel today. Looking forward to 2015 and new beginnings. I appreciate all you contribute here. You are a blessing to so many of us.