Respected Contributor

Re: Happy New Year Forum Family!๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ†

Happy New Year Dogs 2022 | New Year Puppy Images 2022

Respected Contributor

I appreciate you @SandySparkles , and echo your message to wish this whole group a wonderful, blessed and healthy new year!  
I have been posting here for over 15 years ( what? ), and I obviously love the info, opinions, and overall entertainment!  Love and hugs, Skyegirl! โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ๐ŸŒน

Honored Contributor

Sending wishes to all that your hopes, wishes, and dreams are fulfilled in the comming year!

Happy New Year GIF - Happy New Year GIFs

Honored Contributor

How thoughtful,  @SandySparkles !   We always know there will be something uplifting from you.  Happy New Year to you and all the Q board posters!

new-year-table-setting-new-year-table-setting-exclusive-luxury-golden-cutlery-decoration-christmas-decor-over-132687992.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles Happy New Year to you as well.   We can always count on your sweet personality and happy posts.   Thank you for taking the time on here to lift our spirits.

Happy, healthy and safe New Year to all my forum friends!  The best is yet to come Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wishing you a Happy New Year and all the great blessings you deserve, SandySparkles!

My New Year's resolution.....try to be more like YOU!   

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles, lovely post. I wish good health, much happiness, and a safe 2022 for all. 

Regular Contributor

@SandySparkles 

A beautiful post! Wishing you a healthy,New Year.

You are a lovely,kind,positive and sweet lady.

May 2022 be a better year for everyone.

Happy, healthy, New Year to everyone.

Trusted Contributor

@SandySparkles

YOU are always THE bright light on these forums and I know this has been a truly difficult year for you.
I agree with your post 100 percent...there are so many interesting and fun and smart people on these forums and I always learn something new and find a sense of community when I read the different topics.
Happy 2022 to you, dear Sparkly and Shiny Sandy.
THANK YOU for your optimism and delightful posts...you are lit from within with a bright and vivid light. I pray the New Year is easier for you, filled with love and great health and peace and laughter.
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SandySparkles   Always a thoughtful, kind, positive post.  I know when I see the pretty pink paragraphs, I know it will give me a big smile.  Wishing you a better 2022.  Best wishes for health and much happiness and peace in 2022.  Your kindness is so special to me and many of our forum friends.  So THANK YOU.  โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ